@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
My artwork has a lot of hard lines so getting anything ethereal is really hard for me
you’re doing an amazing job I can’t stop staring at it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so gorgeous ahhhhh🩷🩶
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin Art ^^ 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m still working on this one but I’m so excited with how its turning out I nep to post it now 🤭I’ve designed new wings for my oc Flax and I’m experimenting with the idea of him having partially translucent skin.
@whalekeeper tagging you bc I think you’ll really like this one : )
I’d work on it more tonight but my wrist hurts lol

yalll like…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi sorry I forgot about this. Do you still want characters? I’m not sure I have the energy to write out another character description though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge oh whoops sorry I missed your rp. Probably still works though since Felicity has been too laser focused this whole time to actually notice the people following her
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
With Fel’s merry rooftop-leaping band
That is a fantastic name. Sounds like people who steal from the rich, give to the poor, and also play folk music on the side ✨
Felicity — Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Finally Benny stopped and took shelter under a tree. The rain had nearly washed him away so he was barely a smudge on the…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, he will die a well-deserved horrible death.
😅
I still wish his story didn’t have to end that way😭
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @anyone-else-*shrug*
A couple scenes from my WW1 WIP👀
TW: MENTIONS/ALLUSIONS TO AB*SE. THREATS. DEATH. MENTIONS OF BLOOD.
“You lea…
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
errrr
i’ll get to it one day
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, yesss, I love it!! 😍
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
14 snowballs!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Y’ALL
fine
*cracks knuckles*
I’m gonna get 700 words written
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Hiiiii!
So basically you just compile a bunch of photos and quotes that describe your character. Everyone does it differently and there’s no right or wrong way to do it!
I’d suggest creating a Canva account (go to canva.com and sign up, it’s free!) and you can do really cool things with Canva, though there are other platforms…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have 14 snowballs.
Once I write my 350 words, you will all be sorry.
😈
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wrong forum :p idk how I did that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have 14 snowballs.
Once I write my 350 words, you will all be sorry.
😈
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys I’m so sorry to everyone who has tagged me, thank you and I plan on getting to this tomorrow XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, ok. Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
- Load More
