@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
It doesn’t make sense really, after all these people are the ones facing hardships daily, wouldn’t it make the most sense to turn on whatever religion and god they believe in?
Very true, this is something we see repeatedly. Those who go through the worst in life often end up being the most drawn towards God. Part of it is because the…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That is, if you want some backstory set up for our serial story that’s currently on pause. 🙂
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
I’m not sure how anyone could forget Riker is German tbh🤣🤣
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I apologize, Koshka. I had to throw one at you for fun XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Here’s 1,255 of the 1750 words I need to write. (still have some more to go🫠)
the first thing is all from 1 scene, but each separated section is random snippets of it bc I’m not being an organized writer today XD it’s Leon/Riker’s 3rd novel
the second part is a couple of scenes from Erich/Esther’s novel✨
“He’s not the fat…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Except I don’t even know what to write 😂😂😂
I think Leon and Riker are on vacation enjoying a fireplace and some hot cocoa right now and I think I’m just gonna let them enjoy that for now XXXD
@koshka can I join you??? I feel attacked😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry to hear that, praying for your family 💙
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep 🙂
Ooh, a recipe. Will have to try this.
I watched the video, it was good. Definitely adds some clarity to the whole thought process.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Interesting. It does seem like there’s more reward in suffering and still choosing good and God, so pain and hardship does have that benefit. Additionally, when you look at the countries around the world, it seems that all the poorer, suffering countries remain religious. It doesn’t make sense really, after all these people are…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow And I have no judgement towards you for disagreeing 😊 💜 We’re free to have our own opinions on this matter :3
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
No judgement. I respect your decision and your standpoint (same to you @grcr). Thanks for the resources. I have some reasons why I don’t agree entirely though, but I don’t want to come off as rude or accidentally get into an argument lol. I’ll just say that I don’t think the Church chose the 25th solely for competition with pa…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh very interesting! I really like it. It feels like the perspective of somebody who is forgetting their life but still loves the people around them through confusion.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I love the aesthetics!!!! ✨✨✨
@elishavet @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book (the extra, glowing text is from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship)
I’m testing out a new style of Aesthetics, so here ya go
My boi😘

-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have written my 400 words… prepare to defend yourselves…
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m tryna remember, lol… Um… We normally do with Thanksgiving since we have turkey, but on Christmas we only serve ham, so I don’t think we eat stuffing too. I might be remember wrong though. There’s a couple side dishes that change every year.
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, we normally have a more traditional dinner too (ham, green beans, mac ‘n’ cheese, potatoes, etc.). Dad likes to switch things up every now and then, but his side of the family (the one we normally celebrate Christmas with), likes to stick to the traditional meal. 😉
Ohhh, ok, that makes more sense now. I can totally see that bei…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Also congrats to Esther! I can’t wait to read her short story!!! I love Christmas stories! Who knows, maybe I will even read to my younger siblings!
(I still need to read 😅)
Aw, thanks!! 🤗 No rush at all! (If you don’t find time to read it, I will not be offended at all. :))
- Load More
