@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah I think he just wants her to move on and have some fun 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
XD of course! Ranting is what I exist for.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes like actually so much
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow, nice, that’s really good!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Oh, that’s lovely! -
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What’s your favorite kind of Christmas cookie? I like cardamom-orange shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate 😋
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just kinda don’t have time for this kind of thing and it might be many months before I do You can keep tagging me if you want but I’m probably not going to get back to you. Life is just a little too much rn : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Almost all my characters have some kind of rough fashion throughout there timeline!
If you mean the same thing as I do when I draw that here’s what I try to do:Imo, Edgy is when you’re trying to look a specific way for aesthetic, and rough is when it happens naturally. Like pants naturally get holes in them, but if somebody has…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeper
Tyyy
Yeah I want it to take some time so she can have a negative character arc hehe
Also idk if you noticed but Tauren literally told her her pain wouldn’t be worth living/writing about 😭😭 he just doesn’t get that it takes time to process trauma. But he has good intentions of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, poor Lesli. That scene is so sweet but sad <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When is CWW?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY
I love it when you give me critiques because you literally always help me, whether telling me things I need to change or what I’m doing well, no matter what it is it always builds me up in the end, I appreciate you so much girl <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else
Here’s another unedited scene…
This is like the third chapter I think:
Lilitu, in fact, was not dead.
Though at the moment, he wished he were.
And if he couldn’t bring himself to get off the ground and keep running for his life, he would be.
His f…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I thought this was pretty funny.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Write about a character who’s lost.
– Write about a character struggling to learn a skill that in no way comes naturally to them.
– “Did I break your nose?”
– Two mortal enemies walk into a bar…
– A character breaks something important and rushes to fix it before anybody notices.
– Write a story about a character running into someone,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the ideas! Also, the fact that Tauren shops like an old man is hilarious to me XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed,
Tauren spins around under the evening rays, filtering down through the canopy above. He laughs pushing his curls out of his eyes.
“Les..!” He shouts, breathless from running around. Lesli smiles as Tauren spins her around, her bare feet gliding over the grass. She laughs, but it feels for…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, ok. Thanks.
- Load More

That sounds amazing! I don’t know that I have a favorite, but my brother is making gingerbread cookies tonight.