@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Poor choice of words XD
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so late on this but yess I’m doing CWW again this year!!!
My name was Lightoverdarkness6 last year but I’m gonna try and get it changed to Natalie Gray. I’m so excited!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whaley
At the beginning of this year, I went through a little phase where I really did suspect that I had it, but now I’m not sure…I think I feel more of myself again. Because of that experience, I feel like I have a way better understanding of how people that struggle with this feel (obviously it’s going to be different for everyone and even…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hello fellow spies!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks guys.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I figured out the problem….I wasn’t reading the instructions right and kept putting in my username instead of my EMAIL like it said in the DIRECTIONS. 🫠
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I can’t log in 💀
I made an account and browsed around the website, but now it’s saying I have the wrong name or password and it won’t let me reset my password. I’M STUCK
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m on team Spies!!! 🕵🏻♀️🥳 Who’s with meee?!?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Do you want Hugo to interact here? Don’t want to annoy you with tags if not @elishavet-pidyon
Brea
“Fifth,” she said. “My brother Lois is a senior. Do you know him?”
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Seven for me as well.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I never hang out on fanfic sites for exactly that reason, hence why my TF2 one is in a google doc and I just send it to people who ask about it
Smart decision. Fanfic sites are a scary place, if there’s any restrictions on those places then they have to be the most minimal in existence.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh, that looks so good!! I remember that scene…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s usually a steaming pile of horse nuggets, is what it is.
Yes, this is a better analogy.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
oh thank you!!!!
I have another one in the works but I wanna add sound to it and make it a bit longer before I post it.
Your welcome, and can’t wait for that!!
I have yet to show my brother, I’ll probably end up showing it to him sometime today or tomorrow.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve seen really good 2D animated shorts sometimes, but that’s it.
Same.
also what’d you think of my animations? they’re super choppy but whatever lol
They were really good, I was impressed by them. It takes skill to animate, and I thought they were pretty smooth.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
How’s your dad’s job search going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ew, NOT fun. 😣 Praying!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
<3 praying!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Also please pray that the rest of my family will stay healthy, because whatever he has seems pretty bad.
- Load More
