@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
“Jeffery, give your opinions on history, and, do you eat strawberry leaves?”
I forgot how much I loved Maverick XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
An urgency struck Chase, he needed to find and apologize to Marcel for making him angry.
Didn’t he do that like twice already? XD
Felicity
“Cool. I’m Felicity. It’s nice to meet you now that we’re not in immanent peril.” Felicity flashed him a bright smile. It wasn’t returned.
After a pause, she crossed her arms and looked at him with a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
No you weren’t in this RP, but I thought you might want to know the whole story behind Wyoh lolll
Because I think we all forgot it, and we were the ones who came up with it lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone-or-no-one
This scene has been stuck in my head and I needed to get it out.
Dante
The laundromat down on seventh street was mostly empty that morning. Dante’s small load of only two outfits spun in the machine next to him. His old button down shirt was in there, and he now wore a new dark gray sweater with a turtleneck collar. He had n…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I didn’t really think super hard about how the dragon works, lol. But I guess the bottom mouth would end up biting its tongue a lot if both mouths tried speaking at the same time.
It’s a mutant, not a kind of species. I based it off a ai art glitch that I found one time. He could work as a pretty good monster/ villain…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Do ittttt
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*tiptoes in quiety*
I hath been tagged…
but idk if I was actually ever in this RP 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Excuse me while I go DIE OF CUTENESS. I was literally hopping around squealing, and then ranted about it for five minutes to one of my sisters. Your couples are ADORABLE. I LOVE THEM.
Ahhhh, I’m so glad you love themmm!!! 🥰🥰
(it’s actually kinda funny, my Mom and I recently had a conversation about why me and my siblings are…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*bursts in through the door and tumbles onto the ground* *hops up and dusts self off* Did I hear someone mention ConTEmPoRarY fiCtIOn??? 👀 I’m here for it 😎
First of all, make sure you’re reading contemporary!!! Especially within the little genres that you want to focus on. I can’t stress how helpful this is. I know some authors are l…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Did you hear that one of my characters actually did kill someone in the School RP?
WHATTTT
RUTH NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehe maybe if I stay up long enough, I’ll catch one of the early risers
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Dragon squared
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Why do I feel more social at 3:00 am than any other time of day?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And this isn’t finished but here’s a double dragon

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Can’t sleep so imma post some art here.
I traced this pose a bit cuz I was feeling lazy

it’s me :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think that Character Party was ONE OF A KIND
And that’s why we can’t ever replicate it
Sadly
But like I think I’m gonna remember it for the rest of my life…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you!
-
TheShadow started the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hello, how’s everyone today?
So, I’ve got two ideas for separate contemporary novels and was wondering if any of you have written contemporary. The two I have in mind are set during summer, and I’m not really sure how to make them interesting. I want something akin to The Penderwicks and have them be wholesome, sweet, and not too terribly heavy…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Praying for you!! 🙏🏻 💕
- Load More

I guess talking to myself and the void is less intimidating than actual people
This makes sense. During the day I’m too anxious to socialize but at night I eagerly search for someone who wants to chat lol.