@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
No worries! That’s still serious and important and I’ll keep praying 🙏🏻🫶🏻
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka Thank you! Yes, while I’m probably going to aim a bit in the middle of YA and Middle grade, I’m just not sure how comfortable I am at least in this drafting stage with certain issues and of course this is a CLEAN work/series, so while I will deal with heavy issues, making it more YA, and writing style as well (I hope lol!) I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for our sister and our cousin’s friend
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Liking the story so far, it’s good. I second Trailblazer’s suggestions though, as more description would draw the reader in more.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and if it feels like im just bullying November I am SORRY its just cuz im writing the first scenes/first book and basically this book has a lot of rough scenes for November…this was his life…sad to say…It gets better gang! He has some good scenes with Ara!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and yea, I know its rough….no critiques plz XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @anyone else lol
SOOO I just finished writing most of a scene (it’s not finished yet) but I wanted to share it cuz…ya
SOME TRIGGER WARNINGS!
There is some unwanted flirting, nothing too intense, but the guy is not nice and makes Ara very uncomfortable.
And…more November…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yea it’s a long journey…for all of them, but his and Corvina’s is definitely the longest.
@keilah-h so basically, they’re all “destined” by God for this journey they’re going on. When they get to Luna’s story, Luna has been raised by an entire different race, because her ppl was wiped out leaving only her. But she was raised…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh! I like this question because…it actually depends on WHERE I ended up XD
Basically my world is just that- a WORLD
Kinda like earth, it has a VAST majority if different kingdoms, countries, lands, etc, so like…I may survive great in one place but elsewhere? NOPE XD
So like Cirque? PSH I guess it depends on who is ruling it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
But November is my loving baby. He holds so much love in his heart and he just wants the same love. (in fact when my babies receive their “crystals” representing their God-given gifting, November’s actually IS love.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon bruh SOOOB thank you for your words because that is the exact emotion I am trying to portray. and while it’s heartbreaking that is exactly what is happening…
My books do deal with some deep heavy themes…they do have their lighthearted moments though don’t worry! But…the world is a dark place, and my goal has always been…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh my goodness! 🫢 I can’t believe it… She’ll be in my prayers. 😥😥💕💕 -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I love, love, love them! They look really good! I love Dixy’s colors! THEY’RE SO CUTE!
Ah, ‘black brown’ XD I have the same markers and that color has always bewildered me. Along with ‘dragon well tea’ lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c (why didn’t I take you before, you literally write contemporary!!)
First of all, make sure you’re reading contemporary!!! Especially within the little genres that you want to focus on.
Ooh, okay that’s a good idea. I’ll try that, do you have any book suggestions?
I previously read a YA novel that took place in the 80s and am current…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm, okay I’ll take those into account. I would share details about the stories in mind but they’re both in the very, very early stages of development (aka I have one or two ideas for each and that’s about it 😅).
So far, for the first one I want it to be set in the summer or fall, and be about two high schoolers sending paper airpl…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great, I’ll read it tomorrow and let you know what I think of it.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Got it, thanks for letting me know.
- Load More
