@power
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
Ellette Giselle posted a new activity comment 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello! Thank you for replying so soon!
Ah, thank you for the tips. Maybe I should have mentioned that we own quiet a few polypropylene and some wood and bamboo. My dad also has a collection of mettle swords ranging from cavalry and claymores to catanas and sabers. So, I’m kinda past those stages and was really looking for a mettle blade…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello there.
I had a question concerning weapons and was told you’re the guy to ask. It actually wasn’t for writing as much as for myself.
I have done some sword fighting in the past, but I would really like to get into really learning the lost art of fighting with a sword. I’m looking at buying a real sword as well, but am having troub…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Plus, a little bird told me you were the first in the family to add a Romance into your story……………
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Depends on how it’s done.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Tags:
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kielah-h @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @power @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @ellette-giselle @theshadow @esther-c @arcticanimals @theducktator
idk the new people, so I’m just going to tag everyone who was online recently XD pls fill it in and tag more if you see fit, thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka   @power

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I want one!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh. Oh my. That’s kind of concerning in a “I definitely don’t need one of those” way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol that last one
I have a charrie who would be the same. “Wear a mask” people say, and then he shows up wearing like a ski mask kind of a thing, and everyone freaks out for an entirely different reason.
@power whaaaaa? lolllll
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
BOOOOOOO!!!!!!
How dare you suggest such a vulgar thing! *faints*
*Revives*
AI has no imagination what-so-ever and is also a spy.
We do not negotiate or associate with the enemy.
So there.
Plus, how will we ever get better at writing if all we do is use AI?
(side note: I’m surprised the above suggestion didn’t rhyme!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @power
Ellette! You are giving your horse the reins and he is trying to gallop when you should hold him at a trot. Slow him down, NOW!!!
Rax will not hurt Silvia, he will only hurt Alpha. It is written. It is destiny.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Then we can set @raxforge character Rax on your SWAT team!
That sounds like a great idea! He would have so much fun with that (or I will)!
I am sorry @the_lost-journal for not giving you anything to work with, for I have not seen Marcel in a while. But I shall give you something now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Will the most esteemed Black Mongoose join us?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Beautiful. 👏👏👏
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@power lol great poem
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Anyone wonder what would really happen if your characters were real and you met? Or what if tables turned and you were a character instead of the author?
Then this serial story might just be the sparkle of insanity you have been hoping for! (or if not, and if that’s the case, go invest in Narnian ice cream or something.)
Anyway, here’s the…[Read more]
- Load More


It sound like you might be looking for what is called a side-sword, a.k.a Spada da lato (Italian) or cut-and-thrust rapier. They are fairly light blades (2-4 pounds), range around 3 ft, are single handed, and are used for cutting and thrusting. Basically it’s a mix between a rapier and a arming sword.
Haha! I just came to the conclusion today that what I was looking for must be a side-sword!
I’m considering this one.
Do you know anything about Kingston Arms?
Thanks for the help and the Hema website is awesome!!! I’d heard of Hema but never knew there was a whole thing set up…[Read more]
No, unfortunately I don’t. I would try and check as many reviews as you can.
Another thought (Way to blow money 🙄😆). A side sword would pair well with a targe, buckler, or dagger.
Yeah, but I’m not gonna blow money at the moment……..
Oh, a dagger.
*Stares off into distance with stary eyes*
Okay, stop it, I don’t have THAT kind of money. I’m gonna have to save up for this sword a little, and I just can’t do anything else yet……. Though i would love a dagger.
The reviews seemed good, but if you had some background…[Read more]