@power
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 457
-
Koshka replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I wish. XD No, it’s a random adorable picture I found of a russian blue (my favorite cat breed {don’t tell my American tabby}).
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD. I like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’d love to, I just don’t think I can right now. I know who I’d put in and everything.
Maybe I can join later though once this semester calms down/ends.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin @jonas
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Marcellus, Flare, Leon, and Julian, about to meet up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel, I think. Elderstrand edge.
Yay. A storm. Brutus felt an unintentional rise in his powers, formulating itself as a barrier of wind around him. Brutus…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I was noticing the double Marcellus thing. This is gonna be funny.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, well why don’t you have Marcellus notice them then. I’ll RP once someone gets it moving, but I feel like i keep initiating the meetings and I want to let others have a chance.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good with that. whenever you want to join us is great.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore
NEXT SECTION
A day passed, and then another. Slowly, Joseph was beginning to come to terms with his grief. He was beginning to spend more time praying, asking God to help him. He knew he could never be like Aaron, but maybe God would at least help him triumph over the nightmares that stole his sleep…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Look at Whaley’s post above. I think she forgot you’re with us.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Because your characters remind me a lot of that book. I was wondering if that’s where you got your inspiration. I think you would enjoy it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Have you, by any chance, read The Sinking City by Christine Cohens?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Like I said, my mind was in a weird place. Specifically in the place of a reader snacking on some yogurt-covered pretzels.
Ew.
Honestly, I have always found those things rather nasty. They taste like artificial sweetener. Or at least the ones I’ve had always do.
You can post every couple of days. I can go over a couple of…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Look, if anyone picks up the series at book two, they deserve to be confused. *shrug*
If there’s any recap I’ll put a little in the Blurb on the back. But otherwise, what’s here is what they get.
Good Grief! Book two for nine year olds! NO WAY! It is so dark!
I’m a little torn. I think most of the conversation you have i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, thank you so much for this!
Yes, that’s exactly what I’m trying to do, and I’m so glad you can see that! Makes me so happy!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, but Baron is gonna lose his mind if you do that. lol
Oh you have no idea. Not only is it storming which increases his power, he’s also gonna have to go into fight mode.
I’m good with it
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
