-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
probably seen some.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NOT the protagonist. in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
True, and at least I’m not the only one with lots of POV characters lol.
I wanna write my big fantasy in third-person, but for my standalone I’m doing first person.
I am finding first person easier for me right now, but really wanna write in 3rd person for my big fantasy series. So hopefully I’ll get better at 3rd person.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Our house is decorated, and instead of eggnog I’ll take some hot cocoa!
fav villain….
Loki and Ultron from marvel (especially the movies. Mainly the movies lol)
Joker, Harley, (lots of Batman villains XD)
James, Treasure and Smee from my Peter Pan retelling I’d made (and am not working on anymore)
and maybe some future vil…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Nanowrimo 2020? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
Well, I’m not actually doing NaNoWriMo as in having an actual profile and such, but I am hoping to work on the first draft (and maybe finish it or get close) of my standalone book.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a story idea that you want to write but haven't yet? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 11 months ago
@gracie-j and @r-m-archer
I don’t really do contemporary either (if I understand contemporary right lol) I probably used to, but I just really love fantasy.
you got your fantasy creatures and people, and magic, and interesting plots and wonderful characters and everything!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a story idea that you want to write but haven't yet? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NOT the protagonist. in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
So the character I like is actually the 3rd POV character (there’s a total of…Ermmm…7 or 8…..) unless something changes XD
So I’ve got Arabella (Protagonist)
Her best friend NovemberAnd then Jocelyn (the one I’m liking a bit more then others)  and her pet/best friend Nyx
And then Grimm
Paxton
Luna
and the villain Corvin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Thx!! I saw the quote around (looks like there might be quite a few items with it on it, so u may can actually find that shirt)
Also, I prefer just chocolate chip cookies, preferably soft (but not too soft 😂) or sugar cookies (from the Great American cookie company XD)
fav characters is still really hard. There are honestly just so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
Hmm.
Ara would probably prefer the landJocelyn would want the title or land or really anything.
As for November….I’m not sure 🤔 maybe a title or a lot of land. Don’t know.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Nanowrimo 2020? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 11 months ago
I’m not doing NaNoWriMo but good luck!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi, everyone in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Hi! GodlyFantasy12 here! I’m also new! (Got my accepted email last night I believe!)
Nice to meet ya! I love fantasy, in fact that’s most of what I write (if not all that I write lol.)
(Also ya can call me G if ya want to)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NOT the protagonist. in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
It wasn’t Percy Jackson (Never read that series) it was about these kids who now travel/live underwater cuz of something going on above…
In the 2nd one, that kid’s name was Mako…
Sigh.
You will live on in my memory.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
So there’s an artist called Howard Harper-Barnes and he makes all sorts of instrumentals.
Fire and thunder by CJbeards
Piano guys makes instrumentals as does a violinist named Lindsey Sterling
Grant Newman makes some awesome ones and I have one called The Great War by Jon Björk
music by Danny Elfman (live action du…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NOT the protagonist. in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
@devastate-lasting and @leon-fleming
At least I’m not the only one lol. I think my stories are probably more character driven (and plot driven obviously) because I do like characters a lot.
So…bit of a story here:
I started this one series from Disney Hyperion (can’t remember that name of it at this point so hopefully no one is reading it.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
Arabella (Ara) and November would probably rather swim. Even tho I don’t think they’ve swam before….maybe they have and I just don’t know that yet 🤣
I have a feeling Jocelyn wouldn’t mind either.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NOT the protagonist. in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
XD. But yea, it can be a bit of a problem, luckily I had an idea the other day that made the MC a lot more likeable.
likeabler? 😂
I think some of it’s because this secondary character is a bit more fun, and I do have big plans for her later.
also I thought of her before the MC so….there’s that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
<p style=”text-align: center;”>And I did not even ask a question. 🤦🏻♀️
</p>
Would your character rather travel to the future or the past? -
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic NOT the protagonist. in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
Quick question!
Does anyone else find themselves liking a character in your WIPs that isn’t the MC better then the MC?
I find myself in that position sometimes, like now for instance, as I outline my large fantasy series.
I find myself liking a secondary character (who does have a POV) a bit more then I do the protagonist.
Perhaps it is b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 11 months ago
Totally gonna join in on this even tho no one on her knows my characters by name XD
but I’m just gonna start from the last question asked cuz…there’s been a lot.
Out of all the characters I have I’m gonna go with just a few for these questions.
@devastate-lasting
Arabella would prefer yogurt-covered raisinsJocelyn-Yogurt covered peanu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hola! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 11 months ago
Ugh I love McDonald’s. I love fast food. And it stinks because I probably don’t need to eat it as much as I do 😂
also I put 3 of my favorite authors in my last post.
As for music I listen to all sorts of stuff. I like instrumentals, songs from Disney, Christian music (especially like Tobymac and other fun stuff like that) just a lot of dif…[Read more]
- Load More
