-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@annika-c copy and pasted ur suggestions into my notes! If anyone else has some ideas post them before 12 PM tomorrow. I’ll plan on getting everything worked out tomorrow so it’ll be ready for the 3rd.
remember to come here sometime tomorrow if y’all wanna participate. I’ll make a list of all whose participating (just to keep track) and will te…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17 and @devestate-lasting
I think we can work it out for y’all to participate! If ppl help me come up with the ideas I’ll take care of everything!
do your Fams have printers? If not, a pen and some scraps of paper and maybe a shoe box would be all you need! (To make the calendar anyway) as for some of the things, if u can’t do it, c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
looks like we need 23 days worth. I have 2 so far, so we need 21 more
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@devastate-lasting. Well, why don’t u tag some ppls so we can get them on here too and we can come up with something?
If someone will help me with the ideas, I can make little things and put a pic or post the daily thing for y’all to copy and paste onto your own pieces of paper or whatever u wanna do.
and if I make one I can probs post a pic on…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Writer Advent Calendar? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
So wasn’t entirely sure where to put this but….I really want a writer advent calendar!
So far all I can find are literary calendars and writing prompt calendars, but u want one that’s kinda focused on my own work. I thought about making one myself, but not sure what to include.
I thought maybe, if this idea was interesting to anyone els…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch80
Well, Ara serves The All (God) and so she’s willing to go thru with her destiny for him and for her family and world’s sake since she’s supposed to defeat an evil.
So not entirely like me, but she has a lot of my struggles. Same hair color and eyes, and kinda lifestyle like me (wonderful family, etc) so she’s not Me per say, bu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Which one of your characters would you most likely be friends with and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
I still call them secondary characters sometimes, or POV characters. My protagonist is a girl named Arabella.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Which one of your characters would you most likely be friends with and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
7-8 i say that because one of my MC’s best friend is an animal, so I haven’t decided yet if I wanna give him some POV chapters or not.
i introduce a new POV character in every book until after book 4. Then the last three books are with those I’ve already introduced, unless something changes.
(Planning for it to be a 7 book series)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I LOVE the “Well I didn’t see that coming” coasters!!! AHHH!! I want them for my stocking!!!
Hey, do u know of any other red bubble shops that sell writer related things that are clean?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
So…can anyone do this?
Reaching through the foliage, the blood-stained hand beckoned me, as if begging for a savior.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Which one of your characters would you most likely be friends with and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
So….
Probs all of my MCs….😂😂
Even the villain, cuz I’m like “YOU POOR THING!!” XD.
but seriously, I’d probably be friends with all of them. Would we clash sometimes? Obviously. Most everyone does once in a while, but I really like all of my MCs.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! And ya hopefully it’ll get easier as I go along.
@scouttinch80
So Ganesh isn’t really a huge part of the story, he mainly is like a messenger, and dispatches my MC to begin her journey. The part with the people around her looking at her differently because of her snake bite are really interesting tho!! Mind if I take tha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch80 Sure!
@devastate-lasting I understand. I think I’ve figured out where to start, now I just gotta finish writing it so I can go back and edit it. Editing is now probably one of my favorite parts so….ya.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @r-m-archer
Think y’all can help me out? I’m struggling some. So I wrote my prologue and my mom and I edited it thru and it is SO MUCH BETTER!! I really like it, but now I’m stuck with the first chapter.
I think now I’ve realized I’m starting with my protagonist in the wrong spot….but I’m still just struggling.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Maybe….but I’m still a bit wary lol. If I do, it’ll probably be later on. I’ll see. I’d like to see what my mom thinks of that, lol.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I’m here! Got outta church a few mins ago! What are you up to today? Church was awesome, and got me excited to write more. Hopefully I’ll still have that excitement once I get home 😂.
I wrote the prologue yesterday. It’s not very long and my mom and I are gonna print it out so she can help me with some stuff. So today I’d be startin…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j thank you so much!! My main problem is usually word usage, stuff like that. My mom is gonna help me out by showing me what she means when she says that (she helps me a lot)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@devastate-lasting Drafting buddies!!
@scout-finch180 Nice! It’s a seven book fantasy series. I’m drafting the first one.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gravcie-j @kathleen-ramm @r-m-archer
So I’ve decided to start drafting early! Gonna try to start today! I’m excited but also unsure if that makes any sense lol.
I wanna break the mold on “all first draft are terrible”. I know it’s supposed to be encouraging, and it is, but the better the first draft and more time I take, t…[Read more]
- Load More
