-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Need someone to look over my plot in the forum Plotting 5 years, 9 months ago
U gonna be drafting soon? Or already started? Let me know when u do cuz I’m currently drafting my WIP Destiny’s Murder.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Need someone to look over my plot in the forum Plotting 5 years, 9 months ago
@e-k-seaver well it sounds really good to me! Very creative and impressive too!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’ll totally try it but honestly 16personalities pretty much got me totally.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Need someone to look over my plot in the forum Plotting 5 years, 9 months ago
@e-k-seaver. Your plot sounds amazing!! I am guessing however u (obviously) summarized because I’d definitely take my time with things. But yea it sounds rlly good. Just make sure not to move things too quickly
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m currently reading Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles. I’m enjoying it so far! Also reading the hobbit and The Magician’s Nephew. (But I missed days of reading lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@ugroza OH Looked it up lol. Figured it was Myers-briggs something lol! So, last I took the test, I got mediator (which is so me. But idk if its changed lol.) And I really love fantasy. Also, apparently Tolkien was a mediator also and he wrote fantasy. Plus, Mediators are the ones most likely to dream of or write a book!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
MBTI?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
This is the one for my first book! The working title is Destiny’s Murder (as of rn, my series is called Destined, or The Destined Series.)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thx! I posted a prologue from her POV on the forum.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
This is my main antagonist, Corvina! (Which means raven-haired!) Next I’m gonna try making a collage that represents the first book.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Need someone to look over my plot in the forum Plotting 5 years, 9 months ago
@e-k-seaver I don’t mind!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j rofl!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks!
hey does anyone know of any live writing sprints happening today? Or is anyone else gonna be writing? Lol. I wish there was a timer on here so we could do writing sprints together. That’s be awesome.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What Makes a Mystery? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gravie-j This is kinda hilarious but one of the (I guess you’d call it tropes) I dislike is when the person u know is innocent is like the only prime suspect in the eyes of certain ppl. For me, it’s annoying sometimes cuz they get treated so badly! And I’m just like “SERIOUSLY?!” (This and arguments over stupid things, and switching places tr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Still the same lol. Hoping to get some writing done today. I took a step back to make a scene outline and kinda start over on my draft (I kept most of what I already wrote, and may transfer some stuff but gonna open a new fresh file and restart) so yea. Wish me luck! I really wanna get it done by June or July! (And the reason so long is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh boy. Here we go. So, this probs isn’t a well known series or anything, but prepare yourselves for a SMACKDOWN OF THIS SERIES BECAUSE UUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!
*Takes deep calming breaths.* Okay….relax.
So, Disney Hyperion made a book series, and the first book was called The Neptune Project. I read it and it was pretty good. I mean, not like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Character in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@ugroza Oh man I’ve got a lot lol! I like Jocelyn, because she’s just so much fun and a real bright spot, but I also have other characters I adore! Like Grimm, who is so sweet but also stuck in the past, and November who is quirky and adorable! And….UGH PAXTON. A little boy whose been used and bullied for his entire life.
so many.
oh and Cor…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks!! And yes I have quite a few suspects, and each one could have done it so it definitely keeps u guessing! That and the fact that the actual killer isn’t really a suspect makes for a major plot twist. Also, Jocelyn has the motive, but not the means. Motive being, after her Uncle dies, she becomes Ringmaster, leader of Cirque, w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago

- Load More
