-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Alright everyone, here’s the plan. We’ll probably start next week, but on Thursday. Will u be able to make it Thursday at 2 @iluvhim18
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
And if I’m correct we can probably split it up some and each session shouldn’t take very long at all. Maybe 15 or so minutes depending on internet, etc)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline We can totally set up a time! Wednesday’s/Tuesday can be fairly full on me defending one what is going on. How about Mondays or Thursdays at 2:00 PM? I’ll try my best to let y’all know if I’m gonna be late lol! As for if someone can’t make it, it’s ok, they can let us know and we can 1, wait for their answers to the questions o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hi y’all! So, wasn’t sure where to put this, but my church and I use these little bible study booklets called Into His Marvelous Light, and I wondered if anyone would be interested in being taught this Bible study? It’s simple and will give me good practice for doing it online and in my own words too. If you want to, let me know by simply replying…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Map Making. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Btw I copy and pasted the above tags 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Map Making. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Taggin’ peeps
@devastate-lasting @nova21@ribbonash @joy-caroline @gracie-j@lydia-s @lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @daisy-torres@sparksaraabbott11 @abigail-m@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h@mkfairygirl @iluvhim18 @ariel-f@elanor @jodi-maile @beth-darlene@hallie-jean @cathrynv @elfwing
As the title above states, I would like to make a m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
She would show everyone that she was more then just a puppet.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drafting Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j oh and as for how rough a first draft is….
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH……heh….ehhh…
But for real tho. My first draft consisted of some fairly okay scenes, scenes that needed total changes (due to things that changed as I went on), and….uhhh….paragraphs about what the scenes will maybe have in them because I got too lazy to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drafting Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@gracie-j welp while I’m also a bit of a perfectionist (but also rather lazy) XD, I still think I can help some.
1.
Just do it.
Ya, I know this one is kinda like “DUH”, but honestly this is truly the only way to draft. You just have to get something down. Wether it’s a rough scene idea, terrible dialogue, melodramatic emotions, etc, just ge…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your favorite hero and villain rivalry? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing sites/Youtubers/blogs in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Youtubers definitely!!
Sara Lubratt
Bethany Atazadeh
Abbie Emmons
Author Brittany Wang
Meredith E. Phillips Writes
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@joy-caroline OOOOOOHHHHH!!! Thank you!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Graphics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@joycaroline
OOOH ME ME ME PLZ!!!!
Lets do my Villain, Corvina!
Full name: Corvina Nadir
Age: around 16
Ebony black hair, white skin and deep blue/gray eyes.
Theme: Dark, broken, sharp tongue, ravens, dark purples, and thorns.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your favorite hero and villain rivalry? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
Thor and Loki are great and Joker and Batman are just….UGH INCREDIBLE. Like I love the joker Batman dynamic, in the cartoons, some of the movies, etc.
Im trying to think about in books and not movies but it’s a bit hard honestly….
So story thieves villain/hero dynamic is fairly cool.
Owen (hero) is kinda that kid who wants to be the h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Wow those snippets are more like monologues XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms @joycaroline @issawriter7 @lexiwriter1216 @anyone-i-missed @I-totally-missed-someone
Hey y’all! So I had this awesome idea! We have writing sprints and such, so why not some days have world building sprints? Ya see, I struggle some with world building, description, etc. So, perhaps if…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
November’s POV
The way I see it, one shouldn’t be blamed for spilling the beans when one didn’t know they were spilling any beans. It seems obvious that, if someone didn’t know something was a secret, there’d be no point in them keeping it secret, right? Right.
Now if I could just convince my dad of that…
I clear my throat and rub the back of…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
But I guess I’ll share some snippets too!
this is from Corvina’s POV
It’s time to go.
I lift my brows, waiting only a second to make sure there are no more instructions. Hearing none, I turn on my heels and depart. It takes everything in me not to run, but I will not give Master the satisfaction of seeing me scurry away, tail tucked betwe…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams OH MAN WHY ARE U PPL SO GOOD!!! I mean it’s wonderful but then I look at y’all’s and then my own writing and I’m like
HAHAHAHAHAHA
…………
😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
So not super great, but finished my Epilogue. This is the last few lines of it.
Though I hate to admit it, Master’s right. It’s time to go. Time to forget this whole mess.
In the blink of an eye, I’m once again in my raven form, gliding through the air. Once more I feel the tug of freedom, telling me to fly away and keep going. Never look back.…
- Load More
