-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Y’all are awesome at this!! Also, Grace, LOVE your tag! ROFL!!!
So this is my new synopsis! What do ya think? I like it better.
All Arabella wants is to stay with her family, but destiny has other plans…..
November just wants to protect her, though he questions if he can.
Jocelyn’s only wish is to follow in her uncle’s foots…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
don’t worry about it girl!! Awesome job and I figured yall would just come in and answer as u saw it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline @kathleenramm @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @issawriter7 @abigail-m @everyone-else
so long story short I realized a while ago that my “first” draft was actually a zero draft, making this draft my first which works waaaay better.
that being said, yesterday I finished act 1 in my first draft!!! AHHHH so so glad cuz I struggle wit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline @mkfairygirl @lydia-s @abigail-m
Hi y’all! Ready for the first lesson?
So, before we begin, why don’t you take a few minutes to pray.
Now, I use the KJV Translation of the Bible. It is the most accurate of all English-translated bibles and I highly highly suggest you use this version. I will post the verses on here and you can…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
I’m trying to decide if I want to make a big full synopsis, or desperate ones for the characters or kinda a mix of both
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@issawriter7 oooh!!!! I love that last tag line and great synopsis!!! And thank you so so much!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Synopsis and Taglines! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hiya!!
So I wanted to get y’all’s opinions on some of my synopsis and tag line and see if y’all had any critiques or even ideas I could use to make some more! This is for my current WIP, Destiny’s Murder.
Also, I really wanna read y’all’s synopses and tag line if you don’t mind sharing!
tags!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Not sure if I should add an idea to my book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 4 months ago
@morgan there are rare cases of male and female identical twins (I love the idea of that lol. Or at least mostly identical lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Not sure if I should add an idea to my book in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 5 years, 4 months ago
Hello! Okay so I absolutely love characters, they are what draw me into a book so hopefully I can help some!
Here we go, so, I think it would be a cool idea.
Pros
1. Help fix your plot holes
2. Help with the ending
3. May actually add to your theme some.
4. would be interesting because I honestly believe the triplets with a younger…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hey y’all!!
So real quick- I’m currently on vacation, and so if I try to do a study season today I just won’t be fully invested, if that makes sense. So we will be starting next Thursday instead of this Thursday! Hope that is okay and everyone have a blessed rest of your week!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic HELP!!!! HUGE Plot Hole in my WIP! in the forum Plotting 5 years, 4 months ago
Thank y’all for the help!
@jodi-maile ooh the faulty eyewitness and stuff is great!! Ahhhh I’m feeling a little bit inspired lol!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Thank y’all so much! This does help and encourage me!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@lydia-s No probllama! If u ever wanna just read through it, feel free! That goes for anyone!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Creating My Own Worksheets/Books! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hi….me again. Heh. I know I’ve been posting a lot. Maybe I’m making up for lost time lol.
Anyway, I had this idea to maybe try making my own worksheets/workbooks. A lot of authors make sheets fo character development, worldbuilding, etc, so I was like “Hey, why don’t I try to make some?” And it may be just what I need to get back into the groov…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic HELP!!!! HUGE Plot Hole in my WIP! in the forum Plotting 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 No, the reader knows she’s innocent, it’s making others believe she did it seem realistic
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic HELP!!!! HUGE Plot Hole in my WIP! in the forum Plotting 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 Hope ya don’t mind me jumping in with my own sorta plot hole thing! I could use some tips (I’ve got an idea but some other insight would help)
So one of the big main plots in my story is one of my MCs, Jocelyn, is blamed for the murder of her uncle.
Problem is, it’s one of those where you know she is obviously innocent and I’m not sur…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Btw I’ll put my plot hole issue on a post someone else made about their plot hole
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline @devastate-lasting @nova21 @ribbonash @gracie-j@lydia-s @lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @daisy-torres@sparksaraabbott11 @abigail-m@keilah-h @mkfairygirl @iluvhim18@ariel-f @elanor @jodi-maile @beth-darlene @hallie-jean @cathrynv@elfwing
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Y’all. I. Need. Help.
I have restarted my second draft to write it in 3rd person, (luckily I wasn’t too far along) and I’ve finished the prologue for draft 2. However, I am still struggling to write so so very much. I want to but at the same time I don’t because…well…here’s my main problems.
1. I struggle with beginnings. I’m probably go…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 Ah, how about this. Anyone who misses is obviously welcome to read over the study, the questions and answers. And if anyone has anymore questions or wants more info just ask me!
- Load More
