-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@issawriter7 I understand! FB and messenger is one of the only things I have other then this forum and some blogs and such
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic FB Group! in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Hi everyone! Wasn’t sure where to put this lol!! Anyway, I’ve created a FB group for myself (and others who want to follow my journey and/or are young indie authors/writers!) It is a private group, but you can make the request to join I believe, and if you’d let me know what ur FB name is id love to have y’all join!
The group is called Author…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@koy-caroline Welcome!
If you don’t mind my asking, what is it that Seventh Day Adventist’s believe? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing that’s perfectly fine but I’m totally open to discussion!
Aww ur so welcome!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
(Note, if you receive the Holy Ghost, you must speak in tongues! Despite what some say, merely believing or crying is not receiving.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Ready for lesson 3? (Sorry I didn’t post it yesterday!!)
Here we go!
This is a short lesson and the last lesson.
Lesson 3: The Epistle
As we read the Epistles, we will notice how strongly the Apostles felt about the gospel (good news) of salvation. This is not because they were being judgmental. It is because…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Your answers!
1. It’s Holy Ghost, but not a big deal lol.
And everything else is correct! Yay!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Hey girl! Gonna be a bit later before I can get to post the study and grade your answers! Hope ya understand?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I will be available later in the afternoon to chat, etc. gotta do some cleaning and such today.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Poem Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@abigail-m What about this?
Heed my words,
Listen well,
Because if you don’t,
You will fail.
Don’t give heed to tempting thoughts,
Or voices that would steal your heart,
Cold and dark you’re soul will be,
If you don’t listen to the words I speak,
Quiet the voice or pay the price
For you don’t want to be like me;
Don’t become the…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Poem Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j @abigail-m Oh man thank y’all so much! I honestly DO NOT write poetry! I wrote this in the car in like 30 mins and was like “OH MY WORD this is actually pretty good!” Lol!! Ahhh i’m so happy and thanks for the advice!! Â I’m super excited to branch out and actually have it turn out well! I’ve wanted to write poetry before but never…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Poem Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
For some reason KP didn’t space out the paragraphs and such like I had them
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Poem Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @seekjustice @joy-caroline@devastate-lasting @jodi-maile @godlyfantasy12 @scripter-of-kingdoms @nova21 @lydia-s @elfwing @godlyfantasy12@iluvhim18 @abigail-m @sparksaraabbott11 @daisy-torres@joelle-stone @mkfairygirl @issawriter7
Hey everyone! So, I am entering the TWN Contest, and im going to be submitting my poem…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Help Please in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Hi y’all, so I’ve got a bit of an issue I need some help with.
I’m currently drafting and while I know its anything but perfect (which is fine) I’m still struggling with something.
How do you introduce characters into a new world and to new characters without making it rushed and just….blech. Lol.
So a bit of backstory. My two characters,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's your favorite type of villain? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
I ALSO ADORE JOKER LIKE AHHH
Joker and Harley…..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! (And Joker does have sad backstories)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's your favorite type of villain? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
Honestly my fav fav fav villains (book wise) would be those who are kinda snarky and sarcastic, and are more of an antagonist then a villain I guess. Like….you literally love them and they’re hilarious but then they go and do selfish stuff. Sorta like Loki. (Mainly guys…..cuz…..I like da guys…..ROFL)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline @mkfairygirl @lydia-s @abigail-m
Time for lesson two everyone!!
Lesson 2: The Acts Of The Apostles
(Follow along in your KJV Bible!)
Acts 1:3-5
As we enter the Book of Acts, we discover almost immediately that the promise of the Father is the baptism of the _______________ ________________.
Acts 2:1-17
When the Apostles…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Self publishing or traditional? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 4 months ago
Self publishing is my route unless the Lord says otherwise! I love the freedom it gives, knowing I can do whatever I want whenever I want and I have full control over it all.
and self publishing has skyrocketed the last few years with Amazon KDP, B&N Press, Ingramspark, etc.
And I’m doing a series and I love series’, and I dis…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@relia I understand. I have not made it to that point yet but I already know that I will be killing off a character in the 2nd to last book of my series, and I’m already thinking up ways to revive said character in a separate series because I’m just like “I love this for development and everything but also kinda wanna bring her back cuz dis is ju…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@issawriter7 ok so I just checked out TWN and it is SO COOL! And Isabella I had NO IDEA u wrote so many stories and had so many projects!!!
1, where can I read them???
2. consider me a follow of TWN lol!!
- Load More
