-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
I HAVE FIXED THE COMMENTING THINGY LOL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Blog!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Not trying to steal from or anything but I made a post but it looks like it didn’t get posted ):  my blog has been up for a bit but idk if y’all have seen it lol  it’s got some posts up including an author interview for the imagine tour! And comments are up too so I’d love to see y’all there and commenting ya know?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Short Story Contest!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I may enter!! I’ll see! I’m not great with short stories but probably could use the practice so I’ll probably enter! Don’t judge if it’s bad tho 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@lydia-s Yaaaay!!! And it’s fine!! (Took me a while to respond to u now 🤣) I’m so glad you like it!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@gracie-j I did your blog tag!! It’s up now!
@joy-caroline @rmarcher @mkfairygirl
I tagged y’all in it!!
also Joy I wanna do your tag, only thing is idk if I know thirteen (or however many) ppl to tag! Lol!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Multiple Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ooh that makes me feel so much about cuz that’s about the same number I have. About 7 (eight if u count an animal sidekick). The way mine is working tho is a new character is introduced in each book until you teach book 5 (so books1-4 introduce new characters. That stay throughout the rest of the series
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Multiple Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@devastate-lasting 3rd person limited is what I’m trying to do.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Multiple Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Thanks y’all! Also I have done my first draft with the names of the charries as the chapter titles, but my thing with that is some chapters would be real short and choppy then cuz sometimes they’re in the same scene but one needs to have a POV of something but so does the other of something else in the same scene ya know? So I’ve decided some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Multiple Protagonists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
@scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams@ribbonash @imwritehere1920 @beth-darlene @lydia-s @buildsbygideon@devastate-lasting @relia @iluvhim18@jodi-maile @daisy-torres@godlyfantasy12 @jenwriter17 @lucy@millennium @kayleigh-idea  @seekjustic…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who has a published book out? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@daisy-torres I do! Though it’s a tad complicated. So full story is this,
I finished the book when I was fourteen and my parents had it published for me as a surprise for my sweet 16! That being said, it’s one of those situations where we usually buy them and then get them to others, so I just say it isn’t currently being sold. Plus it is pract…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@lydia-s Here’s ur cover!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@daisy-torres Mine is a poem, so there isn’t a blurb but it’s pretty much about a Young woman who allows words (her magic mirror) to speak into her life for too long, turning her into the evil queen. It’s a warning for silencing voices that are toxic in your life and knowing what is truly important.
themes would probably be dark colors and some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@lydia-s Here is your cover! This one was kinda tough lol, but I hope u like it and if not let me know and I can do it completely over if you want (:

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@joy-caroline OH I did not know that!! Yayay!!! Y’all may have to let me know when I’m tagged cuz I don’t read all blog posts hehehe
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@writerlexi126 YAY! Glad you like it!!
@gracie-j glad you like it! Also thanks!! I’m excited to do the tag!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
Also would y’all mind spreading the word? I’ve got 2 blog posts up, both from this month. Thx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
@writerlexi1216 Here’s yours!! (So this is quicker then I thought lol!) I hope ya like it but if not plz let me know and I will change it! (:

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 1 month ago
Here is your cover @gracie-j! If you want anything changed or me to start over PLZ tell me, its totally okay (:

- Load More

