-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
ALSO YALL….Other then @emilysf character who hasn’t had a scene….Ara is the only girl in the castle and it kinda cracks me up XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon this is why role-playing is AWESOME
But I feel ya, having those moments as a writer is so AMAZING
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
When Kilied thought of Viktor as an innocent young boy, it made my mind spin with ideas.
Viktor is so broken and yet so healed. His is the story of how
“Your fears were given you to teach you courage,
Your brokeness so you could know healing
Come, my son, it’s time to remember Who our Shepherd is.”
Uh, random quote from…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka also totally waiting (totally not impatient….that was sarcasm btw) for them to get to November….XD) Or am I supposed to introduce them….
EHHHH….Why don’t U introduce them…and I’ll come in and we’ll roll with it XD. Just know November’s probs gonna be like O.O and freak especially if they come in all swords drawn ready for battle…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@Koshka OKAY soooo that would actually still be cool even in human form ROFL maybe just tone it down XD XD XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
That’s fine with me! Also, it may be good to keep them human here, as some things about wolf nature really only work in the right story…such as sudden madness at the taste or smell of blood. *Shrug* So what if I may be ignoring thumbs in my books?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon hey did u mention Viktor’s age? Just wanted to know so ik if he’s near Ara and November’s age or older XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
It is funny.
Sort of strong self control, but we were reading other series as well, so…
Aww, good. I love Viktor.
And guess what? I made a mistake too. Even after going back and redescribing him, I failed to mention his interesting backstory of loss and adoption, and the fact that he has burn scars up his hands to his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@Koshka if u keep them humans that’s cool cuz now I’m imagining them as humans too ROFL plus holding swords…kinda tough for a wolf??? Except in their teeth? Unless they’re anthropomorphic…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Here is Ara’s first thingy-thing XD
ArabellaÂ
“N-November?”
A headache began thrumming its way between Ara’s eyes. She groaned and rubbed the nape of her nose, frowning. Her stomach fizzled and shook with a queasiness she couldn’t quite place. What had happened?
The Athenaeum. With November. And then he’d…disappeared.
That’s when…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
As Viktor walked up to the two, his eyes were tempted to stare at the serpent, but something about this boy caught at him.
He was tall, tall as the Woodmen, and as dark too. As dark headed as Viktor himself. Surely he wasn’t Yartian.
“Sure. Everything’s good.” His accent was strange as well, not lilting at all. “Who are…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I know, right? There is such a difference. It’s really funny now, though, because I’m like,” Wow, I thought that was an insult, but now I see it’s a compliment that is of all things good for story prompts.
Yeah, I have to be careful what and how much I read. My sister and I literally spread LoTR over a year because of all…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Thank you! November and Ara are fantastic too. Oh, November…. XD I love reading what you write of him.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I forgot to mention, the twins have an accent, but by the end of this thing I mostly gave up. It’s a pain to write in first draft. XD
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Vulkasin slammed himself against the door, again. This time he was rewarded with a bruised face.
“Getting anyvere?” Zlatan’s voice cut through the fog inside Vulkasin’s head.
“Neh. You…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Beloved Character Death Discussion Page….Woohoo in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Yay! I’m glad it was somewhat helpful, infact, I think it helped me!
Yeah, that sounds awesome! If it’s what you think your story (or charrie) needs, then definitely go for it.
And I will admit, I love it when a character lives. I mean, yes, it’s extremely powerful when they don’t as well, but why else would I want to show…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ok, I’m back, because I don’t think I described him accurately. Another try, shall we?
Viktor: ’54” but growing (eventually), dark brown hair that’s beginning to curl, but isn’t yet (all that part was right, it is cut in the Yartassite style which was described above). Olive toned skin, keen dark brown eyes. Tall straight nose that is almost…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Viktor popped another auleive into his mouth and adjusted his mantle to catch the rising breeze.
And shade the auleives. He hadn’t brought them up here, out of their nice cool brine, only to let them dry in the sun.
Spring is almost over, soon the grain will come in. Then we will…
But why think of that now, when the earth spread out below…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka GASP THEY SHOULD BE WOLVESSSSSSS
- Load More
