-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Corvina
It got old. Quick.
Where the girl went, she went. First that…garden and then that circus, and now here.
And did Eder bother to fill her in on where here was? Of course not.
She stuck her tongue into the side of her cheek, annoyed. Her fingernails scraped against a rotting piece of metal that held fast to the lantern holder. It fel…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Welcome elf! *deep curtsey* I am Koshka, a cat, though I believe we may have already met.
However you have not met she-who-I-am-also, Limmeth, a five foot wood elf.
*Steps out from behind tree*
*Glances about gripping longbow*
*Pulls hood low and darts up tree*
I write historical fantasy and poetry with the occasional…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
what ya think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
SO, meet…Corvina. My dear sarcastic girl. She is 16, has Raven black hair, blue-grey eyes, wears black, (btw all my female characters wear skirts and dresses XD) and a black cape. Also, she’s a Shifter. A human with the ability to transform into an animal.
she can transform into a Raven.
She also has some limi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh….mine is definitely fun….😏
Althought she definitely has those moments where she goes mad and ur like “OH U POOR TORMENTED THING” and then she goes back to her sarcastic little pessimistic self.
I just dunno if she can hold over a huge plot against everyone on her own. See her role in the books is mainly she works f…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I have a villian, a horrible villian who was literally inspired from a history book, but he may not be a good, ah, antagonist for this castle, as I know practically nothing of his character besides the stone and ice shell he has apparently become. No, he can never be redeemed. In fact I believe he is executed in the end for war…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I too feel that I have spoken much on this thread. However, I concur: we need a villain.
My “villains” are a high ranking prince (official, not son of a king) and a couple vague ideas concerning generational curses, addictions, fears, and the father of lies.
I doubt any of the latter would work, but maybe the first may in a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
So, I have an antagonist but…I call her an antagonist and not a villain. Because I’m the very end of the series she is redeemed but yes she is the “bad girl” and not sure if she could hold a whole like plan for everyone on her own, but she might could “team up” (not that she works well with others 🤣) with another villain while at the Charrie cas…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka ROFL I feel that.
HERRRMMM.
OK @denali-christianson whenever u come back
yall….someone needs to introduce a villain eventually….because at some point we’re all gonna find each other and…then what??
Also @denali-christianson can u tell us kinda a few things they do on story embers? I went and looked but…the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ok course, at this point I have no idea what to write…so you have any?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I have time!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf POOR ZOE!!! Yikes!! Sounds like she’s had it rough!! Tho some of my charries have too soooooo lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka, btw u can go on and write another scene. U can write a longer scene if u want. Or we can write back and forth if you have time
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
*A soft moan drifts from the court yard*
Kilied, where are you? We neeeeed you!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson @godlyfantasy12
Definitely. I’m still waiting to see how the courtyard sense continues.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
Isn’t it?
They are interesting. So, those particular cultures are mostly concentrated in the VoyageFolk. They dress like the Norse and the Rus, speak like the Rus, and live like the Northmen in that they avoid living on land. At all. (with some of my own invention to blend them all.)
I have found it intriguing to study (ha, ha, that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
It’s been a few scenes 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson WE MISS UR CHARRIE BTW XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn & Nyx
Leaving the storage area, the two found themselves in an equally dark corridor, but this one was much….creepier.
And very damp.
A soft chill blew through Lyn’s hair, despite there being no windows, and absolutely no cracks in the walls for any air to seep in. She shuddered. “Well, this isn’t creepy at all.”
“Reminds me of CiCi’…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Zlatan’s left shoulder ached. He sighed and shifted the weight of his shield. I don’t know what to do.
He could hear his brother’s even steps behind him, and then a moment later at his side. He glanced up at his twin. Vulkasin’s yellow-green eyes were flashing bright with excitement. How can he like this sort of th…[Read more]
- Load More
