-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Here’s a list I made to keep track (definitely not weird)
Protagonist Antagonist
@emilysf =Zoe and Sofia
@godlyfantasy12 =November, Ara, Lyn, Nyx, and Corvina
@elishavet-pidyon =Viktor and Ocran
@koshka =Zlatan and Vulkasin
@denali-christianson = Kilied and Balorico
If I lost someone please correct me!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
ALSO I just really wanted to add this XD, I found this picture online and this is kinda how I imagine Nyx looking but with brown tips on the bangs (sorta, and then most times I just imagine him as a normal fennec fox with little bangs or a normal fennec fox XD) but I just wanted to put this in here

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon SOUNDS GOOD XD
Jocelyn & Nyx
”Friendly?”
”Doesn’t sound very friendly.” Nyx huffed, turning up his nose and giving it a twitch. Lyn shrugged. She waved enthusiastically to the stranger; an adult, who was glaring at the two in shock and confusion. He also seemed to be appalled by their presence.
As though by entering t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
So, I just went ahead and started his part.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Okay…. Random idea sparker
Ocran
A girl came hurtling down the passage, her long hair flying behind her like a comet’s tail, an excited gleam in her eyes.
“Who are you, and what are you doing?” Ocran thundered.
She skidded to a halt, her eyes wide. A little foxish creature tumbled to a stop beside her.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Maybe you could start the introduction, and I’ll go from there. But I can do it too, if you’d rather.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Hahaha-*laugh is suddenly cut short with the realization hits that I practically did the same thing*
I love Esben. I also love that (if I’m not mistaken) Kalmar is shown what Esben looked like before the fall of The Shining Isle.
Anyway, my favorite characters are probably Janner, Leeli, Artham, Kalmar, Esben… Ik, just take…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
By the way, I just realized what your profile picture says. XD
That could make sense. I would have this as hammered down as possible before the death scene of course. 😉
If you do ever read the Wingfeather Saga, some of this may clear up. But if you do, enjoy the series, don’t just read it for writing purposes. =) (I will especially…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
SPOILERS (I warn just in case XD)
I also cried over nugget (both times)
AND THEIR REAL FATHER
and I cried over PODO OH MY GOSH ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I’M THE GRANDDAUGHTER WITH THAT RELATIONSHIP WITH HER GRANDPA.
AND THEN JANNER.
to save my favorite c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
My favorite characters are
KALMAR AND JANNER
(SPOOOOOOILER)
SOBS……
JANNNNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR *SCREEEEEECHES IN PAIN*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf IDEA Maybe Zoe should meet Corvina….
No matter what, Corvina’s not like Malcolm (she’s actually probably been kinda where Zoe’s been and while she won’t admit it will probably feel sorry for her.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna introduce ocran to Jocelyn or u want me to?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Arabella & November
November gripped Ara tightly, not daring to let her fall to the floor, as she was still trembling from her recent vision.
Zlatan stepped forward, his expression concerned, but not as confused as his brother’s, “In ze room ve just passed zere’s a place she can sit down. Can you valk, m’lady? And if zere’s anyv’one…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh, those are some interesting characters! I think I’ll like Sofia. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Haha, missed yours again. XD but I think they work together, maybe.
Now I’m going to go back and make sure I didn’t miss another.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
By the way, whoever I mention first is the actual point of view for a section.
Vulkasin and Zlatan.
Door after door brought nothing in reward, and by the second corridor Vulkasin was sure they were headed higher into the castle, not down to some courtyard.
He was about to suggest they turn around when Ara’s…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes, yes, yes!!! That’s perfect.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oh I did make a Jocelyn scene btw but u may have missed it lol! Looks like we submitted at the same time but they kinda coincide well sooo yea!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf aww, she sounds like a great Charrie but poor thing!! Sounds like she needs to meet Jocelyn or Ara and November eventually!
if she meets Lyn, Lyn will definitely pull her out 🤣 (literally…like literally pull her.)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ocran (totally needs a dramatic musical score)
Boom, buddoom, doom, doom!
*Nose laugh*
Anywayzees,
Ocran
The noon sun had begun to make it’s way off the height of the heavens and looked in through the high, narrow window. Ocran paused to study the stone work in it’s revealing light.
Finally satisfied, he stepped away and on down the hallway.…[Read more]
- Load More
