-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
AHH I loved writing a Nyx POV entirely XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Nyx
Trapped. GReAt.
Nyx growled. The urge to leap at this man’s face was unbearable.
He smelled of old, wrinkly fruit, and the the disdainful, uppity tone he’d used when talking to Jocelyn made Nyx’s nose twitch with fury. But Lyn’s hands held tight, keeping him held in place, close to her chest. He could feel and hear he…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Corvina
Zoe spoke clearly. Crisply, much to Corvina’s surprise. The girl hadn’t seemed very articulated when they’d first met but now she seemed a tad more relaxed.
Zoe’s eyes had shifted to the window. “I might shift to wolf form, with the setting of the sun. I will still obey your orders, as well as I can.”
Hmm. Curious.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Aw, good! Because, just warning: more are definitely coming. XD
(Yes! Actually The Shepherd/Lord is what they call Jesus, but the kings and princes of Eirtan are also called Shepherds. [and I’ll let you guess about the other titles he refers to 😉 ])
Sounds good to me!
Ocran
He was getting close. More than once he had caught…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I’m fine with that! I’m working on the next scene at the moment, sorry about the delay. Life goes on.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon UMM NO I AM LOVING THE REFERENCES!!! It honestly reminds of the Wingfeather saga in an AWESOME way and also the other stories I’ve read that like tie into Jesus (I’m guessing like tying into the Shepherd and such??) ANYWAY XD I love it. Soooo how bout we have them meet again huh?
Jocelyn & Nyx (btw when I do both charries lik…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Corvina
”I will do as you command.”
Corvina’s gaze was expressionless. Or at least, she hoped it was. Inwardly, her mind was screaming.
“Ah, sweet memories. Remember when you were like that?” It took everything to keep from growling. “Tsk, tsk. Poor thing. Ah, but maybe she’d come in handy…hm?”
Yea? For what? I doubt she could do…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
…and I’m back!
Ocran
The castle corridors wound on and on, and the light from the windows was mostly moonlight now. He had changed his torch thrice since the hunt began.
He would catch her, and when she did she’d pay for it. She showed too much if that easy bravery, that unquenchable friendliness that more than bordered on…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Corvina
This was a waste of time. But, this time, the girl’s jaw unhinged as soon as the question left Corvina’s mouth.
“My identification is Wolf 3. Human name: Zoe. Wold name: Snow.”
Corvina’s brows lifted in shock, surprised to finally heat the girl speak. She was standing straight now, like a little tin soldier.
“I do not know if…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@annabelle yup, it is!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn & Nyx
A horribly loud sound rattled down the hall. Lyn tried to ignore it, but Nyx’s ears plastered to his head and he let out a shrill shriek. He dropped to the ground, paws over his head.
“Nyx!” Lyn skidded to a stop. She bent beside him, gently stroking his back.
Another terribly loud blast of sound. Nyx shrie…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
I have more but we’ll wait for now XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes!! This is fun. I’ll have to take a pause in after this to get ready for church tonight, but maybe I can hop back on later.
Ocran
Aha! Someone was holding a one-sided conversation down the left hall. Definitely that Jocelyn girl.
He sped up the hall, passing darkening windows on his left.
He’d catch her soon. He always…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@Annabelle OKAY BUT CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR XD
Here’s one I made ROFL Some of them may have to have some explaining with them lol

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I am really loving this! Writing Nyx and Lyn is so much fun! I’m honestly enjoying this RP because it’s helping me get into their Charries and I don’t know when the last time I’ve had this much fun writing has been honestly!! (That’s why I keep posting a lot btw. Sorry if I bother anyone XD. I have no life ROFL)
Jocelyn &…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ok, just hopping on here and completely interupting because-
*Tries to hold in tirade.*
Did you just couple Kalmar with Maraly?
No. Not at all.
For one, can a character make a friend without it becoming a love interest, please? (Ok, that was my frustration at a different book speaking, sorry.)
Still, not Maraly. If we’re going to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Whoo hoo! Nyx is so good. XD
Ocran
The girl smiled at his rebuke.
“Now darling, don’t worry,” she said to the little beast, or she had better be talking to it, because darling would be the crowning insult of her many rude comments. “I’m sure he didn’t mean.”
The creature was nothing abated. It continued to hiss and spit, s…[Read more]
- Load More
