-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
That’s such a perfect description of Vulkasin! (And their marching rations, hahaha)
Now for my part…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf OH MY GOSH THAT IS STINKING AMAZING!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
November
For a second….November was positive Vulkasin was going to suggest them actually eat horse. He blanched.
Thankfully, Zlatan had interrupted him.
“The buteries vill be either on ze lowest level of zees ‘ouse, or in a separate building.” He said. November frowned and glanced at Ara.
Buteries?
Ara mouthed a single word- Fo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
“@elishavet-pidyon OH BOI OCRAN BE MAAAAAD BRUH XD
Jocelyn & Nyx
”Maybe give me a bit more warning next time before TOSSING ME INTO THE AIR?!”
”Sorry, love.” Jocelyn chuckled. “Though your expression was priceless!”
Nyx pouted. “You could’ve filled me in!”
“Umm, when exactly?” She asked. The two were steadily running down the hall,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Sounds great to me!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon hey I’m gonna copy and paste from your post so it don’t get confusing and so I can put Nyx’s sentences in the italics k?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
At the mention of food the lad’s eyes nearly doubled in size and Ara’s laugh sounded alongside a soft rumble. She smiled at Novembré. “I’m honestly not sure.”
Why didn’t I think of this? Zlatan glanced down the Corridor to the last light slit they had passed. Darkness. How long had it been?
Novembré had turned red again,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Corvina
Corvina went to take a step when Zoe’s voice made her halt.
“I don’t know who is here. I don’t know how to stop people, in this shape. I search better when I have shifted, and I fight in that form, too.” The girl was trembling now. “But, please! Tell me what to do! I don’t understand what–what you want when you don’t tell me!…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pieyon OH THANK THE LORD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
Learning languages can be really hard, but they sure do help for name inspiration!
But it doesn’t help when it’s all in the language itself. XD
I feel your pain.
For the reason I am replying to you is tgat I am learning Hebrew.
Now please note that that is present tense! 😉 I’m not very far in.
Sometimes looking up things…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Actually, yes! Here it is.
“@elishavet-pidyon OH BOI OCRAN BE MAAAAAD BRUH XD
Jocelyn & Nyx
”Maybe give me a bit more warning next time before TOSSING ME INTO THE AIR?!”
”Sorry, love.” Jocelyn chuckled. “Though your expression was priceless!”
Nyx pouted. “You could’ve filled me in!”
“Umm, when exactly?” She…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes! (Why is it so hard to find the right words sometimes?) I shall store that phrasing up for next time. Thank you! =)
Oo, your books sounds good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
NOOO!!! It posted my RP and I edited it and it deleted it!!! Did u happen to get the email of it by any chance? If so can u plz copy and paste it on here because it was long and I don’t want to rewrite it 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OH BOI OCRAN BE MAAAAAD BRUH XD
Jocelyn & Nyx
”Maybe give me a bit more warning next time before TOSSING ME INTO THE AIR?!”
”Sorry, love.” Jocelyn chuckled. “Though your expression was priceless!”
Nyx pouted. “You could’ve filled me in!”
“Umm, when exactly?” She asked. The two were steadily running down the hall, flying…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
November
“V’en vas ze last time you two ate?”
November’s stomach growled in reply. He blushed, cocking his lips in one direction. The hunger pangs from earlier returned with a passion and his stomach reeled.
He was, indeed, very hungry.
Ara laughed sweetly, making November blush all the harder, though she didn’t seem to notice. H…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I don’t believe so, and I should know as this is the ONE book I’ve actually managed to plot.
Well, that poem popped into my head. In truth my story isn’t even similar, at least as far as I know.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! This is SO MUCH FUN!!
Ocran
”Lord Governor?! Two titles in one?!” She gasped in apparent admiration, “How amazing is that?! Nyx! Did you hear that!”
The beast wasn’t paying her any mind, of course, and instead was fairly foaming at the mouth in rage.
She stroked it’s head.
“Ah, ah, now Nyx, do be nice! Is that anyw…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin and Zlatan
Vulkasin watched his brother standing still in the corridor, his head cocked, listening, as if trying to tell were the blast had come from.
Nowhere near. But a moment later there was something else, something at the edge of his hearing, teasing him. Vulkasin shook his head, it must just be some ringing in his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@annabelle OH WAIT did I mean my character or the guy in the meme 🤣 idk who the guy in meme is 😂 but my charrie’s name is November
- Load More
