-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka *bows* WHY THANK YOU XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Bwahaha…Nyx and Lyn…are great…hehehe…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
What’s going on with Paxton? *Stares at pictures in concern*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Jocelyn
“Nyx!” All three exclaimed as Nyx said something rather…derisive.
Zlatan didn’t seemed bothered, however. He turned to Jocelyn and said, “But, did zat mindless vulture do anyfing to either of you?” He must’ve meant Ocran. Lyn shook her head and she heard Nyx begin to laugh, sounding again like a young hyena pup. Perhaps this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
OK TIME FOR MORE MEMES XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin and Zlatan
The brothers stared at the strange set, having apparently interrupted three one-sided conversations with the fox.
“Oh…ah, perhaps we should explain…”
Lyn glanced back at the creature. “Nyx, hush!”
Hush?
Ara sighed.”Ah…you see…Nyx can…speak, to us.”
“Sorta,” November’s hand was back in his curls.
Vulkasi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I’ll let @koshka rely before making a reply
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Thx!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! And yeah, it aught to be. It’s actually from a conversation I have in my book.
Even though I haven’t gotten there yet… XD
Oh, those are great too!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Calling all bloggers! in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 5 months ago
OOOH HEY SPEAKING OF BLOGS I HAVE A NEW BLOG POST UP ON MY WEBSITE!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@karissa-chmil THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!
Ok….I feel like I WILL ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE WILL!!!!!!
Also Cole feels so similar to my Charrie Grimm! U probably saw his Charrie aesthetic (:
Awesome aesthetics and the last ones pics are super cool!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@emilysf you can introduce Sofia! Imma just let Nyx and Lyn and them keep talking till then 🤣 They gotta catch up about ol’ prune-bag anyway
@elishavet-pidyon yes that is totally what Nyx and Lyn are calling him now, along with Lord What’s His Face and Lord prune-bag, lord fruit-face, etc XD
Arabella
“You guys wouldn’t believe what we’ve b…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I set up that end so anyone can be introduced, so whoever wants to go next… =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
So…..here’s part of scene I wrote where UHHH my Charrie went off script 🤦🏻♀️ and now she’s shown a side of herself that totally makes sense but I’m like “welp ok then.”
Kinda just gonna jump into part of the scene 🤣
“Last I checked,” Riven’s eyes narrow between the two, “I sent November to get eggs. Not both of you.”
“I met up wi…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
So then they’d be nearly my charies age! XD
Zlatan and Vulkasin
“Is everything alright?”
Zlatan’s head jerked up. Ara had spoken to him, her eyes concerned.
He looked back at Lyn, then Nyx. That neverending question echoed in his mind. ‘Vat do I do?’
She started speaking again. “I’m…I’m sorry. We should’ve mentioned t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@faith-q thank u!!
- Load More
