-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Like my world is soooo huge……and soooo many places….and so many things and I’m just like bruuuuuuuuuh
But yea lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
*sniffs and wipes off face, but only smears dirt XD* nah. *pulls out chocolate chip cookies instead.* I’m good. 😂
Yea I mean I’ve got tons of ideas but your world sounds so…..
Professional.Â
XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
It sounds a lot more in-depth than it probably is. 😏 I have lot more to go.
My ways?
A lot of mindless wonderings. And wanderings.
And spending a bit too much time in random history. I like gathering bits and pieces of real cultures and smashing them together. (And stealing ideas from other books.)
And talking it out to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yes. One more question.
ahem. *clears throat*
HOW DID YOU BECOME SO GOOD AT WORLDBUILDING?! *falls to knees* TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!! *sobs in dirt*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh! Sorry, you haven’t been there. 😉
I’ll try to explain.
There are three nations. No, make that four…
Let’s start at the beginning, shall we?
*Opens ancient scroll*
No, not that far back.
*Picks up a different one instead*
Wait, you just wanted to know what a Yartassite was, not the whole history of the Brother-Nations.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@eloshavet-pidyon if you don’t mind my asking? What’s a Yartassite? I’m curious? And what is Viktor’s hair color? I thought it was brown?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Great idea! Yes, he is a high commander in the, ahem, “Eirtanian” army. *Eye roll*
It’s mostly Dorwainian. Of course. No Eirtanian loyal to the Brother-Nations would be at all willing to be in his army.
Which is actually even better, taking Viktor into the situation.
Viktor doesn’t like Dorwainian soldiers, and for good…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Btw just so everyone know my charries ages-
Ara Lyn and November are 14
Nyx is 9
Corvina is 16
ill let u reply
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Also, I srsly love ur character, like this RP has just made me fall in love with theeeeem. (Tho it’s gonna be hard seeing them as wolves now 🤣)
I would love to help u and talk with u about ur WIP! I actually do this with @issawriter7 thru email sometimes but we can do it on KP.
Don’t get discouraged tho!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka So kind of a plug but maybe my most recent blog post will help u!! It won’t let me post the link but my website is called authorvlsmith .com
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Aww… I was really scared for him for a minute there.
*Sigh in appreciation of another good story*
Hard themes? Oh yeah, those. I don’t have any of those. (Sarcasm intended) XD
Wow. I don’t know what to say. We need more of that type of story, TRUE fiction.
(I’m actually struggling with my story stuff right now, as…I do…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Nyx
Blood.
Smelled metallic and…earthy. Wet and cold and…
Nyx’s nose twitched in disgust. The lady was bleeding. Sofia. He hissed lightly, staring at her palm.
Question was, why was she bleeding?
Lyn must’ve noticed too, because she’d gone unusually silent, and her face unnaturally pale at the sight.
Lyn didn’t like blood.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Hey…so Ocran would have an army right???
Dude… O.O
Okay so….what if he discovers more people are in his castle? And he decides to get his army involved and calls them to his fortress! Then we’d have to be like, sneaking around and be on the lookout for them!
ALSO! Eventually Corvina will probably try to team up with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka my series does have some…hard themes and things in it. Some verbal abuse and such, dealing with grief, forgiveness and redemption, and it’s big on self-love IMO.
In the end I just want there to be a character where whoever reads the books, no matter who they are they can always find SOMEONE to connect with. Because they’re all so vastly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
Lilith is Paxton’s mom btw lol

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 5 months ago
@koshka HA OKIE….
So…
Paxton is one of my faves. I love him. But obviously he’s got trauma cuz most all charries do XD
So he’s the youngest of my gang. He’s going to be the little kid, around Nyx’s age when Nyx is first introduced, but Nyx is an animal, and when Paxton shows up Nyx has gotten just a tad older. (Nyx will be around 10 or so.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I know what you mean. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
They’re obviously a bit more…overly dramatic here then in the books (all of them probably) buuuut I’m also using this to help figure out what I want at the same time
- Load More
