-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
November
Whatever thoughts Vulkasin and Zlatan had prompted seemed to send Alyona and Viktor into a panic.
”You are right. We have to go.”
”Wait, what’s this about a dog?” November was still trying to keep up. His mind and body were still trying to catch up from the run through the dark tunnels, and this stranger…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
I’m sorry I haven’t responded. We’ve been busy preparing for like, four different things coming up. Although I’ve started a reply twice, neither were finished.
So! Here goes.
Alyona
Thankfully, the lady took it. She looked much better off wrapped in thick wool.
Alyona knew what a sacrifice it was for her…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u wanna go next?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Zlatan and Vulkasin
“She?” once again the conversation had shifted to that silent third person. Nyx.
Apparently the fox answered, because Ara turned to Victor and Alyona. “Any idea who she is?”
The siblings glanced at each other. “Ah.” Victor slipped something glinting into his belt. His mantle was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
The Gang
The group came to a halt and Ara let out a breath of relief at the sight of Alyona and Viktor.
They seemed to be fine.
But not alone.
Or at least…they hadn’t been…
Ara had heard another voice. A female, by the sound of it, but when they’d gotten there, whoever it was had left.
Viktor and Alyona…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
I don’t know. I think they’re about to run into the other group just now, but after that, who knows?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Ok, so now my characters are in an interesting predicament, as I’m trying to get a former hand on both of them.
This may get most interesting.
Alyona
“I… I … don’t. I’m…” the stranger fumbled for words, becoming less formidable by the second. A draft blew down the passage causing Alya’s light to dance and the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
I’m sorry y’all. I just found time to actually sit down and write.
Vulkasin
Apparently Lyn had as much a desire to kill them all as his Endurance Instuktor. The older Vulk’s voice kept calling back to him, Run till you drop, and v’en you do remember, I’m be’ind you. So keep going.
But Lyn was ahead…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Okay! I do kind of want Alyona and Viktor to join the group again. Partially because there may be some interesting potential yet to be explored there, and also because I almost want to see what would happen if my protagonists run into my Villain. As far as I know, they never do in the books. Or rather, when they do, it’s like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
for me, it’s @koshka I I’m waiting on
btw, if y’all want the group to separate from Alyona and Viktor so u can meet up with Feather and then we can if Koshka is ok with that because that will be a biiiig group to try and keep track of….
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
So this is weird and random, but could I introduce another character? Zlatan and Vulkasin will most likely be disappearing soon (I’m not sure when, but I’m ready for a change), and I’d like it to be seamless. He’s a fox, and I think I’d leave him that way.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Of course!
Alyona Mynclais, second MC/central side character
3 cubits in height. XD okay, maybe that’s a little bookish. I’m still world building y’all!
So, 5′ in height, with dark hair and eyes, she is twelve at this point in the books.
I haven’t taken her personality test yet, but this is what I know. She is loyal to her…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel @everyone-else this is everyone in the RP and their characters!!
Protagonist Antagonist
@emilysf =Zoe and Milla
@godlyfantasy12 =November, Ara, Lyn, Nyx, and Corvina
@elishavet-pidyon =Viktor, Alyona and Ocran
@koshka =Zlatan and Vulkasin
@denali-christianson = Kilied and Balorico
@keilah-h = Rinzler and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon hey would u mind giving a short description of Alyona, like her age, personality, etc? So I can put it in ma notes?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Wowsers. =)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Yes, the castle has basically come under the government of my villain, who may show up again soon. So, in a way, my characters “know” more about this castle than anyone else… except they don’t, because I didn’t make this castle. 😉
Alyona and Viktor could and probably would show you to the kitchens. They know their way around here…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 4 months ago
Those look awesome (though I have absolutely no idea what the Council of Bust is)!
I found a song for Mitchel! And I think I’m changing his name to Mikkel, and his sister may not be the other MC of this book, but that book is the last in the series, so I still have plenty of time to figure them out. XD
Anyway, his song…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel this is a RolePlay involving your charries and other ppls charries! Someone else may can explain it better then I 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Corvina
The two had walked on in silence for a moment, Corvina’s aching now just a dull reminder. She sighed.
She was getting nowhere fast.
This castle could be endless for all she knew, and who owned it?
This…Malcolm character Zoe was so afraid of? Whoever it was, Corvina was ready to face him or her and make them tell her where Ara…[Read more]
- Load More
