-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76
POOR RIKER 😭 FRANZ HOW DARE YOU!
Arabella
”NOVEMBER!” Ara screamed as the man raised his fist. November froze and Ara’s heart plummeted.
“No!” Riker moved, shielding November from the blow and taking it instead. Blood sprouted from his jaw and Ara gasped, tears streaming down her face.
Wa…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
@wilder-w
Let it shine
Let it shine
Let it shine!
Uh, =) -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 do u get off at 5?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Franz can lash out at November btw it’s fine, I kinda figured he would
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
That’s fine! (I kinda take long anyways, sooo.) November is wonderful!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
It’s fine! I like long ones, although I usually can’t write them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ik mine was rlly Long guys, sorry it’s cuz I put in that scene from my WIP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
November
Novembee flinched violently at the first slap, feeling his own face sting. His eyes watered as a memory slipped in.
November’s fists clenched. “YOU COULD’VE HURT HER!” He cried, lunging for the journal. Riven raised his hands and with a swift motion, November was hurled into the flo…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
All our dearest characters are our hurt ones!!!
Oh, if Alwin we’re here right now….
Viktor
The man… Hit… Riker.
Viktor’s mind froze on the image, unreal in the torch light. His ears filled with the sound of the blow.
And Alya’s scream.
Then two things fell into place.
This was a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
I KNOW!! He’s come so far…he has scars NO one knows about, besides the parents of the children those scars saved.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
If anyone else gets something in before me, ignore this please.
Zlatan
The man struck Riker.
Just like that.
This was not how a father should act.
This was like someone else Zlatan knew all to well.
He never felt himself moving. One moment he was standing behind Rikker. The next…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you.
Oh dear. Crosshair and Zlatan. That may not work out well. Which it totally fine. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76
November
Something hard pressed into his hand, and, for a split second, November wondered if Ara had stepped up to join him. He jerked his head to the side and found Viktor next to him. He glanced down and saw a stone in his palm.
“Here.” Viktor whispered, “Let’s stand vanguar…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why write clean? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh dear. Why do I write?
Because if I didn’t my head would explode from the pressure of keeping all these tales inside it?
Probably not.
But then again, maybe?
Hmm…
I write because I want to reach, to become a light house to some storm caught vessel, and I write clean because I want this light to shine clear. And besides I wo…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
By the way, IS Franze drunk? ’cause that will affect how Viktor treats him.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 so I will say Franz is different from November’s father, Riven, which is why when Franz first entered November was just kinda like “What…?” (November doesn’t like conflict so he was automatically shying away, but when he heard Father it brought back bad memories)
Riven is more of the proper, tall, conniving type. He uses peop…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh boy.
Viktor
It was not a gaurd, thank the Lord, and it wasn’t one of the retainers Viktor had seen during the day. This man was a stranger to him.
But not to others.
“Father, please calm down.” there was almost a quaver in Riker’s voice. The man had placed himself in front of November and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h I own Nyx! Also do NOT call him a pet or he will…uhh lash out XD
So Nyx, Zlatan, Crosshair and Eva? Sound good?
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
November
The man had coke barreling forward, lashing out at the group for no apparent reason. November blanched, taking a step back.
What in the world…..
Riker immediately ste…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Aw, thank you! I love them too. *Sniff*
- Load More
