-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
ONLY DO IT IF IT WILL HELP THE STORY! If the book’s good as is I wouldn’t add one just to deepen it.
It may cause trauma you don’t need.
*Weeps*
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I enjoyed that way too much. I mean really, why do I enjoy reading about character deaths? I despise tragic endings, and a book that makes me cry is probably not going to be high on my list of I just want tos.
But that…that was beautiful.
And now I plead for more!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
RIKER GOES TO PRISON?! FOR FIVE STINKIN YEARS?!?! SOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS
BRUUUUUUHHHH is this before or after he is married with kids?!
Also! Here is the Why and all of my stuff about Jocelyn!
and brace yourselves cuz most of my posts are long and detailed XD (I’m character driven sooo yea lol)
So, Jocelyn is the bubbly, fun, alw…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, that’s really the only reason I’m still going through with it.
And the way it all works out is just so beautiful to this author.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
That is a really weird sentence, but totally accurate. XD and obvious. It’s beautiful, even in it’s nastiness.
Alwin also knows he’s gonna die, and literally his only prayer is that 1, his work will continue and that those they’ve reached will not be destroyed, and 2, that if his wife and daughter survive, they will continue…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Good idea!
Now is it why I’m killing him, or why the other characters kill him?
Why I’m killing him is that, well, it’s a little complicated.
When I first had the inspiration for him, it was as a serf that was killed for treason. This I always planned to kill him. However, after the story changed a bit and he became an MC, I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
And this is why you can’t let that happen!!!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
You said that so much better than me. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Good idea. *Sigh*
Well, the why Oswald dies is…um…to move along the plot by making Mikkel try to commit suicide.
That sounds awful.
And this is why I feel so cold hearted.
There are other reasons…although most of them are about as bad.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon y’all wanna go next
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Yup..there’s definitely hope….
*coughs awkwardly.*
I think I’ve put y’all thru enough emotional rollercoasters for a while……
😶
ANYWHOOOOOODLE
also, u can totally tell us about Alwin if ya want!
Plus, since we’ve discussed Charrie deaths, wanna talk about the why <…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I already know, so if you want to… 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Awwwwwwwwww.
That’s so sweet, but not in a sugary way, if you know what I mean.
And I love that there’s hope in it. Like I’ve said before, a hopeless death is worse than tragic.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all are making me feel so cold hearted. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to know how Alwin does?
Heh, heh.
I’m not sure why I’m asking, except that like everything else in those books, his death is based off of a real testimony. (Several different missionaries, actually.)
And I love it!
Even though I HATE it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh. No.
That’s…heartbreaking.
And so sweet!!!!
Why would you do that to Grim? Just why?
But no, that is a good character death.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh btw y’all may have missed it (cuz it’s on page six) but I replied what happens to Nyx and why Lyn dies
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka oh gurl I cry a lot lol. It’s very easy to make me cry, so when I start thinking bout that certain scene with Lyn:… I start crying….
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I’m probably suffering from some trauma because now I’m numb to Leon’s death. 😉
I don’t know, it just struck me as really good, fitting. To be completely honest and transparent, I’ve been to waayy more funerals in my life than births or weddings. Maybe the way he dies just strikes me as somewhat peaceful. There’s joy in…[Read more]
- Load More
