-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwroter76 I CAN DO THE OTHERS NOW lol!
November
They’d gotten Riker to his feet, though he was still wobbly, and something had triggered him to mumble….something. November hadn’t caught everything. But…from what he’d heard, the man was blaming himself for something.
“It…it’s nothing. Come on, we…we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @koshka @anatra23 @elishavet-pidyon
a lot of them are about November XD! But I can’t share them all on here cuz spoilers, I’d have to share them in the spoiler chat, but I can share some! Not everyone may get them tho.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h I AM HERE!!! So sorry XD
Nyx
Eva was…amused.
Rude….
“You good now, darling? I hope your paw feels a lot better now.”
“It’s fine.” He growled, glaring at her. In truth, it still aches considerably, but it was feeling better. He huffed, standing and fluffing his tails. He lifted his head…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
YAY WE’re getting to their powers/abilities
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
If y’all are interested lol. Here’s one as a little sneak peek XD

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! So…idk if y’all are interested BUT…for those who know my characters @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @others-i-can’t-think-of XD I HAVE MEMES MADE FOR MY CHARACTERS SPECIFICALLY!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
THIS ONE…. 💀😭😭😭💀

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h sooo sorry I haven’t been on lately!! I’ll hopefully be able to RP tomorrow!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
It’s Calvin and Hobbes!!!
*Waves hi to the stuffed tiger*
Those comics are both hilarious and soo true!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And here’s one I made.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh my. You know I love that picture El. (Just as it breaks my heart)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
So…
Here are some more.
This one is a Russian sharpshooter, around WWII. I’m afraid it’s not a super nice picture, but I’ve been struck by her youth and seriousness every time I see it. It was only yesterday that I realized it was good inspiration for a story.

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I love those! At first I was wondering, “why is that soldier in such a funny position?” Then I realized, “Oh! It’s a snowball fight!” XD
Welcome, and thanks for letting us! (It was.)
I love the fox!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
I’d read it, sister!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Quite right. *Sniffle*
They are really interesting. Middle grade stories with grown up themes, we loved them as soon as we started to read them. While not what one may call an allegory exactly, as the author said, they are true.
Historical fiction is wonderful! I like it, although I haven’t read much of it recently. I really…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a full old fashioned library built into your house?
- Load More

