-
Jaybird replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Curious? What did I do to make you curious? What are you curious about?
*Looks innocent*
*But also a wee bit confused*
😂
Now I’m curious.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff (mostly poetry and character sketches).
Ooo, the immune system is quite interesting. I don’t believe I’ve ever read a book based off it.
Let’s not even try to find my favorite Bible verses.We don’t have that much room here.You’re…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Of course!
Well, my brother had been on here for a while, and we (my twin sister and I) had heard all about this place and wanted to join – but it was before we had phones, and google accounts, of our own. So, we had to wait a while, but I joined as soon as I could. 😉
It’s a serious jest, and a bit of a purposeful coincidence,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Here’s right part of Mikkel’s all-is-lost beat, right before dark-night-of-the-soul.
Fog swirled around him, penetrated by the dull sharpness of pain.
He tried to push it away, but it only gripped him tighter, searing his bones. Mikkel groaned.
Voices echoed through the…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahhh, I love!!! Especially with how it blends into your books and your character’s faith/ the allegory. It’s perfect!
So, something a little funny: in my books, I didn’t want them to call their parents just mom and dad either, (I actually don’t even call my own parents that. It’s Mama and Daddy to me.) and since my love of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
You….you don’t know batman….?
then….that means you don’t know JOKER….OR HARLEY….SCREECH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Not rlly feeling an RP, sorry y’all….maybe later!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon THANK U!! And yes she does!! I’m glad u like that little fact! I wanted her to call them something other then Mom or Daddy, and I just imagine her being so sweet and everything, it’s just fitting. Also with how they believe and serve God, it fits.
She calls her mom Ama (Ik in Hebrew it’s Ima but I like Ama and that is a way i…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen. I’m called Elishavet around here, and I write mostly realistic early medieval fantasy.
That’s awesome that y’all are sisters! I have some siblings on here too, but it’s a secret, so shhh. 😉
Anyway, see you around! I have to go: dinner is calling.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I am not retyping all of that…sigh…ur gonna have to get the condensed version….tho it’s not near as dramatic or heart wrenching…
Long story short-
Grimm loses his baby sister Mirella. She’s killed in a field of flowers as a child, because she was mute and deaf (thus the new Alpha Queen who had set up a horrid, twisted system, deems her a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
YALL I HAD GRIMM’s WHOLE BACKSTORY ALMOST COMPLETELY WRITTEN UP AND LOST IT
I AM LITERALLY SO MAD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ok, first off,this is a wonderful idea, and I will be joining in. Literally, this is fantastic!
That scene is sooo interesting. I like Ara, Ganesh, and her parents. (And sympathize with her. Oh, life is so awkward at times…)
She calls her father אבא? I love it!
I really enjoyed your scene too! Alwin and Jar…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Y’all are probs gonna add Grimm into it too when I put in his backstory Lol
all my charries have backstories (even Lyn tho she doesn’t really realize it…MWAHAHAHA XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 it’s really awesome! UGH POOR JAREEEED!!! HE IS IN THE #PROTECTIONSQUAD!!!!!! *guards with arms crossed.*
Jared, meet November and Paxton and all the others in the squad.
I just realized I’m pretty sure it’s all guys….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia AH! Thank y’all!
so I’m glad u brought the brother thing up because…he is actually not….but I am sooo glad he SEEMS like he is!!!
so in this same scene I’m hoping to establish that he Isn’t Ara’s brother so there’s no confusion, but that he’s like her brother.
so it’s gonna come out maybe in thi…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Greetings, and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m called Elishavet around here and I write mostly (key word) realistic early medieval fantasy and children’s church material (coauthored with siblings).
So, for some MORE questions, I’ll try to keep it brief.
- If you could speak any language other than your first, what would it be?
…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! And I really liked yours, especially the one where Natasha insinuates they stole a car. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thank you! I’m so glad.
She and Picket meet in Ember Rising.
We were totally doing the same until we met Wheazy. Just so you know.😉 But Weezie and him are so sweet and fun together, and later on in the series, he really comes to depend on her, and her on him.And yes, she’s a lot of trouble. XD
Yes! Helmer’s awesome.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
YES, she is! And also yes, you first meet her in Ember Rising.
I still haven’t read all of Ember Falls. You know, that one part. *Sob*I have a friend who was still Pemma, but she’s not so sure now. *Shrug* They all develope a bit in the last couple books. (Reason I’m one of those rare people who prefer Green Embers to all…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
AHHHH! THOSE ARE AWESOME!
Wheazy is hilarious! She’s Helmer’s niece. She’s a slave in First Warre (and is still soooo like her uncle). When they first meet she thinks he’s a trespasser and tries to shoot Pick.
I used to be totally Picket&Emma, but by the end of the books those two are like, brother and…[Read more]
- Load More
