-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Several bug sized guards scurried in the passage below. Vulkasin grinned, fighting off the urge to drop a neat little spitwad someone’s head.
He stepped across, offering assistance to anyone who needed it. Alyona had seemed a bit unsteady a moment ago. Come to think of it, Lynn was…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And Viktor and Alya would be like: “A fellow Eirtan, finally!!!” XD
Leon does kinda look the part…. If it weren’t for his strange, WWII era clothing. XD
Well, Riker and Leon have to run into each other somehow. 🙂 Maybe this door could lead them right into each other.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ohh…why do we do this to our characters? *Sniff* I know, I know, it’s sorta the whole point of the story but…
*Sigh*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Now I feel sorry for Jackal, and while my opinion of a certain giant hasn’t exactly improved, the others have sunk rather farther.
(Please save Axel, and Jackal, and anyone else…THEY NEED FREEDOM! SET THE POOR PEOPLE FREE! Please?)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Awwwww, it sounds like Jayden’s finally finding healing in that excerpt. And yes, so sweet.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s pretty good! I really enjoyed reading that just now. It’s very interesting.
But does Axel get free? Also, do they have to fight to the death? Does he die in the end?
And I don’t really like the giants either, even though they can be rather funny.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Aw, thank you! That’s not a picture of my cat, it just went with the alias so well.
Huzzah! There aren’t a whole lot of Christian non-magical fantasy.
I’d love to hear more about them! Which is your current main project? What’s your protagonist like? What’s the setting?
Hehe, dangerous questions. Never know when I might stop.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Greetings, and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m called Elishavet around here, and I also mostly write realistic medieval fantasy, and a bunch of random stuff.
Your WIPs sound most intriguing, but especially your trilogy. I’m mildly partial to trilogies, because I still have the idea that my first WIP is a trilogy…. Even though…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
This one’s pretty awful, but my twin and I were laughing waayyy to hard over it.

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Sooo……….A quick warning and explanation.
The warning, You would not believe how many triggers Viktor has had in the last 24 hours! Things will get stressful if he remembers something more than usual.
And as the explanation, Since I haven’t developed Eishlagair enough to use anything…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I really don’t like those giants. Even Doug. Especially Doug.
(And Axel does get free eventually right?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Go right ahead!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Awwwww, that is SO sweet! And sad. I love it.
Should I do one for Davan? (Viktor’s older brother who was stillborn) Grayson’s collage is making me think of him.
And because it also gave me random inspiration, here’s a bit from my little side stories.
“We’ll name him Davan.” Amicai said softly, his voice crushed in grief.…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff…a lot of other stuff.
Ooo, medieval history is one of my top favorite things to research, especially random stories and/or grave sites.
The colors change per book so;
Heart of Gold: white, grey, vermilion, juniper green, cold black, and…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
That’s awesome! To be completely frank, I only know two songs on there by name, but they totally fit!
I really like God Only Knows. (My Mama likes For King and Country)
Poor Jayden. *Sniff*
So, I have a list of 26 songs all for Kingdom of Shadows, and ranging from atmospheric instrumental to character songs. Here are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h I’m good with it if @freedomwriter76 is good with it.
I think that group would be the only ones right now since they’re both at more of a standstill then the other 2?? Idk lol also maybe it’ll help the two groups move along more? Idk
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@keilah-h I think it might be a bit too early for that…but idk….
if they find anyone it could be Ara’s group with Crosshair’s son?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Arabella
“Do you wanna hold Naja?” Ezra asked.
Ara started. “Oh!”
Naja’s large round eyes looked at Ara brightly, smiling sweetly. Ara blinked and then smiled herself.
She’d never really held a child before. Though she’d always wanted siblings, the Light One had…other plans it seemed…
“Ah…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
I AM BACK YALL AND READY TO RP!!!!! WOOOOOOP!!
(also queenie, in answer to ur question about the guards, I think that’s entirely up to y’all. The guards are just roaming the castle now under Ocran’s (Elishavet’s villain) command. He’s especially not happy with my charri…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
How do you find so many songs for one character?! I can’t find that many for an entire series…*sigh*
Although to be sure, I am rather picky over how both the music and all the lyrics fit.
- Load More
