-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Poor fellows. We don’t even need a villain to torture our characters.
Yeah uh, I suppose Mikkel has a bit of family trauma. Both of his parents were loving, and to be honest pretty awesome.
However, Mitchel, his dad, was killed in action during the first generation of the war. (Otto, Mikkel’s guardian, was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thanks so much!😆💛💛
Honestly the thing that helped me the most is drawing from other peoples art I like… lol sounds weird IK. I mean like graphic novels. If you can find a book series that has something you like (the author draws great noses for instance) Then you can use the art in the book as reference (make fanart, or use it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Thanks!! (You’re so nice lol)
Only way I can describe getting better at drawing is practicepracticepractice-oh-that-hand-looks-ugly-practicepractice-why-cant-i-draw-noses..
Lol you get the point
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 poor girl and charries but YAY US CUZ NOW WE GET TO WRITE IT AND HAVE THEM ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT IT SORTA WITH OTHERS 🤣 Finally…maybe November and Riker (and Jayden and etc XD) will realize all the stuff they have in common, and Riker will finally realize why November gets the way he does sometimes….
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
I do that too! Often time my first drawing of a new character is a chibi… simply because chibis have no face structure XD. So I get a chance to decide the aesthetic without finding a proper face shape.
Here’s the first finished drawing I did of my OC. He looks like a child because of the way I drew him lol.. he’s like 16.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 years ago
Woahhhh your deer is so pretty! I love the creative flare with the flowers! How long have you been using watercolors? It was my favorite medium for awhile (I should really get back into it lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Helooooo!
I thought I’d never made a moodboard before when I was lookin around at all of you guys wonderful creations, but I just realized I did make one, lol it just takes on a different style.
This is character sheet I made for my oc Tauren, it was to just to kinda figure out his ✨aesthetic✨
Sorry for the blue scribble, I didn’t want to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
My oc Tauren would be a pigeon. He has a pet pigeon in the story. It’s basically the suicide bird they send down a mine/well to see if it’s safe (if it comes out alive it’s safe) but he befriended it. Not sure about me other characters.
What animals would your characters be?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Daydreaming is a lot of fun lol. That’s really interesting that you spend a lot of time on it, but have a better finished product. How far are you into writing your current WIP?
Idk what to call my writing process, it’s weird. I just like describing stuff, I could write without a plot of somebody gave me an idea for a scene. That…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
These guys rlly are messed up in the family department XD
all we need is Paxton added into the mix 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Literally like %95 of the guys in this group have family trauma….
XD
Payton- father labeled a traitor according to Sorren
Trevyn-according to a flashback his father probably died or was taken, and he was in slavery.
Riker-abusive father, dead mother
Asher-great family but adopted brother has PTSD
Jayden-Abusive mother, lost his baby b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
November
The group’s talking was interrupted when Steve called Riker over. November glanced back and his eyes went wide, realizing that Leon…wasn’t doing too well.
What had happened?
He frowned as the man stumbled beside him, arm wrapped around Riker’s shoulder.
He didn’t seem very pleased with this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@e-m-trepke btw I’d join a smaller group if u plan on joining someone…Cuz the bigger groups are gonna be getting hard to handle lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon thank u! As is Viktor!!! Ah he’s so sweet!!!
also @freedomwriter THAT SONG 😭 FITS THEM SOOOO PERFECTLY AGH it has been officially added to the November playlist AND the November x Ara playlist
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Jaybird are now friends 4 years ago -
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Ahhh, Leon… and Riker and November and Mikkel. I’m enjoying this way too much. lol!
And for some reason this has taken longer than usual to write.
Viktor
Something was dreadfully wrong. Viktor watched in alarm as Leon slowly crumbled into himself. The man was leaning against the wall for support,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I know!!!!
Sure! Only, I would join in one of the smallest groups…the more characters start running around in one scene the more difficult it becomes to control them.
And we all know what happens when charies run away…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka Poor Mikkel 😩😭
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
“I’ve never heard of Marines before, but a Mariner is a special soldier trained for the water, land, air, and sea. Now medics….we always need more of them. The bravest of us really.” Mikkel glanced back at the young man, eyes spilling gratitude.”I have a friend who is…” He choked on…[Read more]
- Load More
