-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@folith-feolin nice go meet ya! Luv ur charries!!! I like boys who are thieves, they steal ma heart 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Kyo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 12 months ago
GAHHH! ANOTHER TWIN?!
Ah, excuse me. I haven’t properly introduced myself yet.
I am Koshka, a homeschooler, historical nerd, and writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and/or other stuff. A lot of other stuff.
Now, I am also a twin, my sister and I being Identical. I get a tad bit excited when I meet others who share similar…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Hopefully they do…still not sure how it ends though, so-
*Gasp*
NOT ARA THE VILLIAN?!
The world is no longer safe. XD
I know…(feeling mildly sorry for them but also too satisfied to save them)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 so any ideas what we can do next in the RP? I like our group, we just need some ideas….for conflict or angst…or fluff….or anything really XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @freedomwriter76
SOOO…I’m hoping to write some in my school AU….BUT today I just started really thinking about another AU idea I’d like to introduce…as coming up with them is sooo much fun and I really wanna come up with some more XD!! Plus this one is…real interesting….😏
I sadly don’t have any pictur…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
I keep finding myself rereading the above chapter 😭 ugh these poor boys!! I hope they have a happy ending somewhere! Please tell me they do!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka AGH!! I ALREADY LOVE THEM!! NOOOOO!! STUPID TEACHER!!
YEETS ALL THE BOYS INTO THE PROTECTION SQUAD AND THE TEACHER INTO THE DUNGEON FOR VILLAINS!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
Here’s a random drawing of my character Tauren, I’ve had a really hard time drawing him how I imagine him for some reason 😭😭 It’s a struggle and his face doesn’t look quite right here. I think It’s the closest I’ve gotten to how he actually looks in my mind though. His skin isn’t suppose to be quite this tan, I just haven’t gotten the hang of the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Oh course we want to read yours!!! I was hoping you’d put them on here.
Here we go…
Chapter One
“David.”
Scritch, scritch. Daithí’s pencil kept moving across his page, copying out the report with perfect flaws.
“David Loranson.”
The lad beside him shifted uncomfortably, his creaky bench the only sound in the now silent…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka AGHHHHHH THESE BOYS BREAK MA HEART THOOOOOO
also yes u can post ur chapters on here!!!
I might post some of my academy AU on here….👀
if y’all want….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Jocelyn
Her eyes widened, glancing back at Vulk.
“Ah!” She bounded back toward the edge, leaning over the side. “I’ll head on down then! You can explain to our new members! See ya below!”
And with that, Lyn lifted one leg over the side, then the other. Soon, she was dangling by her fingers.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Ah, so um…are we supposed to put our AU chapters on here?
*Mad cackles*
Those two are kinda my favorites too…only Daithí and Reúven are the most developed characters so they have a different sort of pull on my heart.
Yes, poor lads.
Hmm, well as I ca…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
*Returns your tackle hug* ME TOO!!!
Mikkel
Riker and November…the pain connected to their fathers was far worse than Mikkel’s. They were still alive, and that was a problem.
He adjusted his rifle strap, eyes scanning the corridor. Small passages now split off to the right and left,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon awwwww Viktor 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 BABY!!!!
@koshka do u wanna RP next as Mikkel?? Then @freedomwriter76 or I can.
Any ideas what we could discuss after this/do?? I really like this group with all the guys lol but just need some stuff to do with the older and younger guys, so any…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@godlyfantasy12@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka
Viktor
Viktor walked silently behind Leon and Riker, his mind swimming through the pain around him.
Leon was stumbling forward like he hadn’t eaten for weeks, apparently drunk with grief. (Not that he’s actually intoxicated. I just realized how literal that is in his story, but I wasn’t meaning…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka thank you!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Riven. I really am coming to get you this time. Just let me find where I put my poison arrows…
and uh, where exactly your address happens to be…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
And I didn’t tag anyone else but @koshka 🤦🏻♀️ @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @joy-caroline @anyone-who-cares XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Scene: November’s Catalyst
POV: November
November’s foot tapped against the marble flooring. His lips quirked to the side and he cleared his throat, glancing from left to right.
Boy, did he hate just standing around.
It was always so…awkward.
Though…most things he did were awkward, he supposed.
He let out a breath, sending one of his cur…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka ikr!!!
also yall I ended up writing over 2,000 words yesterday!!! And I have another piece of an unfinished scene to share! Fair warning it’s probably not the best as it was late and I was tired and was just writing to get words in 😂 but ya
- Load More
