-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Poor Riker.
Also… This character is running away with the pen.
Viktor
He came away from the wall, his mind spinning. What did Riker mean? And why had he not noticed the skull on his cap?
In the sudden silence, a low humming caught his attention. He glanced to his right to find the old man…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka one of you wanna go?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! @folith-feolin
what are the ages of your MCs:
Lesli-18Â Â Tauren~16 (might change that by a year)Â Keiryn (Lesli’s step-brother)-16
what are the other bunkers besides east and west like
Great question but you’know they just never come into play. The story is focused almost entirely on the west until as Tauren is going up the maze of tu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Wait now
im thinking that might actually be Leon in the top left, and Riker in the top right, and Ada (can’t spell her full name, but Leon’s wife XD) in the bottom left?
not entirely sure about the bottom right, but since it’s couples, Iris?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
AND HERE IS MY BABY!!! PAXTON!!!! AGH that top left picture…just break my heart….. (he does have a teddy bear in the book….) also his hair is actually white, though these babies are more blonde 😊 and the top right picture that smile is just…ugh…

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka THANK YALL!! IKR THEY’RE SOOO CUTE!!!
And Corvina’s 😭 her childhood was rough yall….Her brother was like a light in the darkness and once he was gone it was just….
nothing….
no light at all.
ALSO! As for the teens above…ooof!! Idk…I’m afraid to guess XD…
I have a feeling one is Ri…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
I love them all! Nyx’s is naturally one of the absolute cutest, being a baby fuzz ball.
But of the kids, I think November’s has the most adorable expressions. Next on the expression part is probably Jocelyn’s, although, Ara’s are so sweet it makes it hard to decide.
Corvina’s is interesting, with a sort of brooding, thinking…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
AWWWW!!!! Those are adorable!Â
Let’s see, what’s my favorite? Maybe Jocelyn, but then November’s is soooo cute! And Ara’s. Then there’s the fluff ball. Alright, I just love little kiddos.
AHHHH…I don’t know! I can’t choose!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
And of course couldn’t leave Nyx out!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
Jocelyn!

-
MineralizedWritings started the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
OK, so thanks for checking out this topic.. any advice/ideas are welcome!
I’m a pretty inexperienced writer, and my story is currently being written out of order. I know the main climactic points, a kinda sweet scene I want (Will be sweet if the build-up is done properly otherwise…😅) and I wrote a scene of my mc crying that I’ll throw in there…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's Your Writing Process? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Discovering new characters is so much fun XP
Thanks! Although I can’t take credit, I wanted him to have a pet, the pigeon was my sisters idea.
I love albatrosses 😃
Wow.. capybara…Â What a literal mood 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago

UGH THAT LITTLE SMILE IN THE TOP LEFT!! My heart….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon frankly I think her original name is beautiful and while it is long she could be called Aethel (or even Ethel) if u wanted 😊
ALSO @koshka @freedomwriter76 I’ve gotten some child pics and made collages cuz I couldn’t choose just one pic for the charries XD
so ya…y’all can choose ur favs.
there’s four per Charrie.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing growth ruts and what to do about them in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
That’s interesting! I don’t think I have anything much meaningful to contribute here because I have not even come close to plateauing (Because I haven’t written much), but I’ve totally noticed that with other authors.
I used to love this book series “The city of ember”, but only the first book of the series really feels, alive.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
OK, I’m ready to share who they are!!! Lol. I’m really enjoying this too much.

So, Audrey was actually named Aethelthryth but because of some parts of the allegory, as well as the length of the name, I’ll probably be using the “newer” version: Audrey. *Sniff*
And I have a confession to make: the shipping was a trick…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
AWESOME! I absolutely love it when an author does the research behind their character names, and actually ties the meanings into the story.
Now that, that’s talent, whether intended or not. And seriously awesome.
Yay! Maybe I can persuade Mikkel to talk about it more…but he probably won’t listen.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon thx!! Imma go search for some now XD!
- Load More
