-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FANTASY?!?!? YOU MEAN…..
MY GENRE?!?!?!?!?!
SCREEEEEEEEECH!!!!!!!
*falls to knees crying*
Y-You’re beautiful charries…
in my beloved fantasy genre….
WHAT MORE COULD I EVER ASK FOR?!
I LUV THEM! AND THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL!! ABELARD AND ADA!!! AGH!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke here it is!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon whoever or whatever the fly is…U GO FLY!!! XD!!!
also!!! @e-m-trepke AHH!! Ok so there is a forum…called the Spoiler Chat…or something like that…XD
and if u head over there (I’ll try to find it and tag u) it tells u how the two are connected. It is a huge spoiler in my series buuuut as long as u don’t care I don’t mind…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ah, thank you! That means a lot. Have fun!
@koshka @freedomwriter76 (I think he’s about to show himself. I hope he doesn’t get in your way, but I’m laughing so hard!) @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
The Fly on the Wall
Bucky had fled with the little maid, finally pursuaded by her father, and perhaps his own sense of honor.
The two men…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I’ll go as soon as I can find my phone charger… I’m at 2%.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Why thank you! (And reading is always so much more important than anything, right? XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka u wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thank you! November does end up being okay 😊 (we’ll be gets some scarring and such but yea 😂)
also I gotta try and write over 1,000 words sometime today cuz I have a goal to reach 20K in my WIP this week. (I’m at over 14K right now.) so….hopefully I’ll be able to share some scenes today lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin awww thank you!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina
“… of a fish.”
Corvina raised her eyebrows, stopping misstep. Vesper blushed slightly, palming his face.
Corvina pursed her lips. “Well, okay then.” She rolled her eyes, continuing on her way.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka (forgot to tag y’all btw in the last one I think lol) @keilah-h
Arabella
Ara laughed at fun Ezra and the children were having. She smiled, reminded of her own childhood. The fun she and November would have, playing games and running around A’Grend.
No cares in the world.
Her eyes misted with nos…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH NO HANS AND VIOLA!!
November
November watched Riker as the man apologized. Watched the regret fill his features.
Recognized it.
Felt it.
November pulled his lips tight, looking down at his clenched hands. Was he mad?
….
No…
A bit hurt…
But not mad.
He…he understood. Maybe better then others even…
He looked bac…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke OH MY GOSH I LUV HIM!!!! AHHHHH!!! HE’S KINDA LIKE NOVEMBER! I’ll RP tomorrow btw! Night y’all!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Wooaaah your writing is so good!!! XD
I felt like I could have been there lol!
I was just murking around in the recesses of KP and came accross this, it sounds amazing!
But is November okay… you’ve got me seriously worried now 😳
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke man I’m loving this dynamic!!!
Corvina
A flicker of a smile flashed on her face, but she quickly diffused it.
“Okay.” She pushed her tongue to the side of her cheek, trying to decide how much information to give.
How to…manipulate her words so as not to reveal too much…yet still please the young man.
Lies usually worked well. She’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AWWW LUV THE HAIR THING!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Also a humorous/interesting thing; this is a comparison of her mother’s hair and her own. Except, Winifrith’s hair is redder than in this pic, and may be a hand’s breadth longer, about hip length.
(Fun fact, Aethel was originally inspired, not by a great theological question or profound event, but by me daydreaming about hair. Specifically long,…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-interested
After talking a little about Aethel, (yes, she’s Aethelthryth again. See how easily that was swayed. XD) I’ve had her on my mind. So, I made her a collage. Here it is!
I had so many quotes that would go with it, but when it came down to adding them, this is what happened. XD

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke AH this really is so much fun! This dynamic is great for Corvina! especially because you mentioned your guy isn’t actually a bad guy but he thinks he is due to misbeliefs and my gal is an antagonist (and (SPOILER) will be redeemed in the end)
Corvina
Aaaaand he already broke rule number one.
Of course…
Pretty sure he was…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone wanna RP??
- Load More
