-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka I feel ya
This AU was kinda a Brain Splat AU if that makes sense XD, as in where I had ideas for “What if so and so became a villain” and ran with it, but i believe they could all be redeemed by Corvina.
HOWEVER….
they would still be MUCH MUCH different then the characters you know….
And you’d need to start with Ara……[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright, I’m back after a grocery trip. (Ick)
Mikkel
Oh November…the lad had scraped up his hands and knees, fragments of gravel protruding from the cuts. Although only superficial, they had to hurt.
“Here, sit back please, so I can clean this out.” He smiled and rummaged through…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina is definitely my favorite. And…please do a redemption arc for all of them! Like, you could redeem all but Ara actually in the story, and wrap up with showing Ara start to change for good.
Because…
Because I really don’t want to hear about her being hopeless. Really, I don’t like complete negative arcs.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke OOOF…. Low key forgot about that being in here…sorry for ur loss!! But yeaaaaa…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
NVM I FOUND LEON XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka u wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
24…..
2-
TWENTY FOUR YEARS?!?!?!
MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN I READ THAT! YOU’RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY STOP IT!!! STOOOOOPPP!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *flips table! Throws vase! Cries like baby* &#x…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UGGGHHH THEY’RE SO GREAT!! But Erich my heaaaaarttt…I can’t……. 😭
Agh…
THE PICS ARE AMAZING THO!!! AHH JAYDEN’S PICTURE!! AND LITTLE MAGGIE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!
ALSO!! I have a question!!!!
who do is your fav in the villain AU?! Like…Ik it’s kinda a crazy question cuz ur probs like NONE OF THEM, I HATE THIS XD!!!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH ALSO!!! It is time for our next VILLAIN AU PERSON!!!
and y’all, this one won’t be near as bad actually as the others….
because oddly enough….compared the others….this character actually sorta is the hero….
err…heroine.
Yet she’s still the antagonist at the beginning….HA what a conundrum, right?? But that’s what ya get…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OH GOSH MY HEART! I can’t take this…..
PLZ PLZ PLZ LET THEM BE OK! ERICH!!! Like I feel like Riker now has more of a support system since he’ll be under guard in the castle but Erich won’t…. Idk….. 😭
AND THE HORRIBLE WOMAN!!! HE NEEDS TO MARRY THE OTHER GIRL ASAP SO SHE HAS NO CLAIM OR SHE NEEDS TK BE YEETED INTO OBLIVI…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
They do get out tho right?!?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 NOOOOOO ERICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ME?!?! WHAT ABOIT YOU!!! HOW DARE UOU!!! RIKKEEEEER NOOOOOO!!!! SCREAAAACH!!! AGH MY HEART!!! *SOBS AND SOBS AND SOOOOBSSSSSS!!!!!) AGH MY HEART LIKE LEGIT!!!!!! UGH!!
AND HIS PICTURE I LOVE HIM TOOOOOOOOOOO! *faints* UUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH *falls face first on bed*
Ik I’m dramatic but whatever
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
And yes…the girl is Ara.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
So, to be quite honest, I’m struggling a bit with Luna in this Villain AU. I tend to struggle with her because she is in my normal series the least fleshed out character (once I change the timeline I really need to add her in the RP 😅)
But I kinda have the idea. Luna is more of a Victim turned into an unwilling servant/prisoner.
Luna’s lif…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
ALSO I REALLY WANNA DO MORE AU’S NOW IN DIFFERENT GENRES!! But u may have to forgive me/help me with my lack of knowledge when it comes to history/his-fic…..
heh…there’s a reason I write FANTASY 🤣
BUT FIRST I feel I need to finish at least the MC character bios of my villain AU… I did finish the MC bios of my academy AU (not the side char…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh my gosh Ezra….
*swoons*
Eva might have a bit of competition from me in this AU ngl….XD XD XD!!!! LIKE GURRRRRL XD!!!!!!!!!
THE FARM BOY VIBESSSSSS AHHHHHHHH
OKIE OKIE!! I musssst know….
I suspect after u introduce Leon….
Riker will come into play…and have something to do with traitorous (or suppo…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh boy. Here we go!
Ocran
Such unexplainable incompetence! He stalked up the corridor, smelling the mounting fear.
They had a right to fear. A Lord Governor was hardly someone to trifle with.
Much more powerful than a mere shepherd. A mere Under Shepherd at that.
He commanded and a ca…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
GASP LIKE SCI-FI….😱
and historical sounds sooo cool too….like war-time era like yours and then you can be like AHHH the same way I’m like AHHH rn with ur charries XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
This sorta makes me wanna try my hand at an AU in YOUR genre XD!! Historical fiction so u can be like WHAT?! Too but….
I don’t really know anything bout it….heh….
but now I really wanna Yeet my charries into other genres!!!
- Load More
