-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
And I say it once again. I love how the Grim/Nyx/twins RP is going. It is so much fun to read!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
He sounds perfect, and what writer isn’t super specific with their character descriptions? XD I mean, some people don’t care, but it’s important. Great drawing, by the way!
Lol he’s far from perfect XD He’s one of my antagonists. I hope to give him a sweet redemption though 🙂
And Thanks!
As for personality, he’s still figurin…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
And warning: my pen wandered away into the days of iron. Which means… Well, you’ll hear the change.
Also! I’m using this RP to test their dialogue. Alwin is using the less formal “thee” and “thou” because of his very less formal upbringing. I think he may do this in the book, although he mostly drops it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh i’m so embarrassed 😭 @Koshka I totally just mentioned you instead of @Whalekeeper in an above post a couple days ago
I have partially died inside at this moment.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka understandable!! Ah I love how Vulkasin describes it, and I love all of them!! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Grimm
“Zat v’as amazing.”
Grimm glanced at the brothers. Zlatan was still frozen, eyeing Grimm with thin golden eyes, as if studying him.
Vulkasin just seemed in awe, his face beaming with curiosity and questions. Thoug…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ah YES!! I love Hatchet!
My teacher read that one to our class in 4th grade. I thought it was amazing at the time (I haven’t read it sense) First person is a great POV to write too!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Actually, I do!!
So, I don’t know who they’d meet or anything, but I’ll do an RP for William and Alwin.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
This is a little difficult to write, as the twins actually are wolves.
The Twins
Zlatan stood frozen to the wall, his eyes thinning to liquid gold slits.
Vulkasin clamped his mouth shut. How long had he been staring with it hanging like that? Ever since Grimm had done…well, whatever that wa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh and y’all….Writing Edric and Aramis was like….
A ton of fun tbh….
Like I don’t get to write those kinds of characters….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon I think freedom goes to bed probably fairly early due to school maybe? So we’re just at a standstill with November, Viktor, Paxton, Luna, etc till morning 😊 which is totally fine! Hey Elishavet u got any charries u wanna add or not really
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka XD XD XD!!! I can totally see that!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Wow. I never really noticed that. I mean, I sort of saw the similarities but I’ve also barely written her, so all I have is her voice, if that makes sense.
Okay. Zlatan will probably be totally weirded out, while Vulkasin’s gonna be like “THIS IS SO COOL!”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka Annia is so much like Lyn! Or at least younger Lyn! She’s still like that but she’s grown up just a little bit (tho not too much XD!!!
also any idea if @elishavet-pidyon or @freedomwriter76 is on?
OH I GOTTA DO A NYX AND GRIMM RP 🤣
OKAY SO….
I was writing this and I was kinda bored….so….this spiraled….Vulkasin and Zlatan will…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sounds great! Hope you don’t mind if I ask but… I’m a pretty sensitive reader 😅. Could you put some kind of “Trigger warning” If your going to write something fairly dark? I mean like a character remembering something dark that happened to them, flashbacks, that kind of thing. I’ll just skip over it 🙂
I say this because BOTR is…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Annia
Now that there was no more…no more…blood, she could come bounding over with as much energy as usual.
The fairy had been crying, her nose and cheeks all pink and rosey.
Oh, wait. She hadn’t introduced herself yet. She waved to the others.
“My name’s Annia Winston. Good to meet…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Now…how to write Aramis and Edric…I’ve never even considered writing them in POV before… 😳
Edric
“Could you try not to make so much noise?” Edric glared at his younger brother, fists clenching and unclenching steadily.
Aramis merely smirked, shaking a strand of brown hair out of his face. “Psshh,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Jocelyn
Superior Officer?
Lyn’s face twisted. How could someone do that to a person? Even if you were in charge of them?
If anything, that should make you want to care for them…
Not abuse them.
But…she knew now just how the world worked…and that oftentimes, people didn’t always do what they were…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH THE BOIS ARE SO SWEEET 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
Paxton
They were all on the ground now. All sitting. Staring. At him.
He flushed, hands still trembling as he backed into the wall as far as he could.
”We won’t hurt you. Ever. We promise.” Leo was finishing, his eyes soft, just like all of the others…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH GOSH THESE BROTHERS ARE HORRID!!!!!!
*the writer part of me scheming…Paxton must meet them…
why are we like this? XD!!)
no but srsly, It’ll be interesting when they meet Paxton, what he thinks.
Agh…that one part about how and when to hurt them…. AGH!!!
Also the other boy taking pleasure i…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
Luna
The man had collapsed. She gasped, hands reaching out as if she could grab him with her thoughts.
Ara’s eyes went wide with concern, as did Jocelyn’s, and the blonde woman behind them stepped forward, taking lead in the situation.
Ah…
A healer…Luna thought, as the woman swiftly went to work.…[Read more]
- Load More
