-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
And just because I’m curious, how would you do that? I mean, in what way does this spiritual layer work into your setting and story? I’m just curious, so if it’s a dreadful spoiler or something don’t worry about answering.
Ok so… I really don’t know. I want the beauty of nature as God’s creation to play a important role. T…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
HAHAHAH VULKASIN!!! @koshka YESSSS!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Grimm!!!! *Sob*
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Zlatan
“We’re stopping, and you are going to rest,” Grimm stared at him. “But if you have a problem with that, you’re free to go your own way.”
Vulkasin laughed. And kept laughing till he sank helplessly to the floor. Great. Zlatan cut his eyes at his brother, but he couldn’t…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh no! I never responded! (A quick warning: if I drop off in the midst of a conversation, I probably thought out a whole reply, and since it was written in my head, I thought I’d written it on here. I usually realize I didn’t, but it may take a while.)
I’ll consider it for later! I’m so burnt out after reading North! Or be…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭
OH ALSO!! So…I’d love to see the Bois interacting with each other some…ya know if ya want 😂 and of course I’m sure they have some feelings on what happened to Paxton….
idk how old Wolfgang and Reuben were when they first started being abused? We’re they as young as Paxton??
paxton has actually be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I KNOW!!!!
Paxton
He couldn’t stop the tears coming from his eyes now, all he could do was hide them in the fur of his bear.
He glanced up and, with blurred vision, could see that the others were crying too.
Reuben was watching with soft, tear-stained eyes. He wiped them away.
Leo whispered g…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka UGH ZLATAN!!! Okay, Zlatan is srsly gonna be getting to Grimm now….
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Grimm
Zlatan had the look of determination in his eyes. Refusal to accept the help of others.
But more then that…
His words…the pain in his features, displayed more then just a physical issue.
It showed a guilt that Grimm knew first…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
At last. Someone to make Zlati slow down for a moment.
But his brother had that quirk in his brow which said he was thinking. Analyzing.
“I’m a Desanik. I’ll be fine.” He gave the edge of his cloak a jerk. “But if you vant to stop a moment…V’e do need to know v’hat happened to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Arabella
“…Would any of you young ladies know where we might be?” Vince asked, eyes kind as he looked around.
“I’m afraid we’re also at a loss…” Cécile looked around at the surroundings.
“Well, lucky for you, we know exactly where we are!” Jocelyn grinned, voice exuberant.
Ara let out a small laug…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@eloshavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
November
Someone was coming…
November tensed, nerves already shot from…everything. The three boys waited at the closed door, Viktor and Reúven eyeing it readily, prepared for anything.
November’s brows furrowed. A bit of hope sprung up.
Could it be one of his group?
Or someone else?
With how his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon afraid so….
@freedomwriter76 I’m glad u decided to keep future Riker and Leon XD!! I really love them lol!! @koshka
Paxton
“…Your brothers…they hurt you…didn’t they?”
Paxton fingered the crystal around Hope’s neck, squeezing his legs together. His stomach twisted and flipped at the memories.
(hey so In this Paxton does…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Lol thanks for making me feel better about it 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for being considerate!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Understood! 🙂 Yeah, we can enjoy re-meeting Riker and them all as their future selves.
You should!
I think they are horrible people, but as such are wonderful characters. I really like the callous way they interact, the apparent lack of real brotherly love. (Although that sounds like an awful thing to like……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka AWWW ZLATAN UR NOT A WEAKLING!!! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Grimm
His eyes scanned Zlatan. The man was definitely in pain. He could tell.
He’d worn the look that Zlatan had painted on his face many times, hiding the injuries he held. The pain inside, wether physical or no.
And…he’d seen it on others too.
Back in the rebel…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff. Mostly poetry.
Oooo, I have no idea what all those music people/bands are, but then I have a rather… unique taste? My favorites include but is definitely not limited to, Indiana Bible College, Sight and Sound theater, and Simon…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
*Slips in through secret hatch*
You’re fine! I figured out what happened right away, and don’t worry. I’ve done plenty of mildly embarrassing stuff on here, such as tagging myself. Twice.
*Vanishes*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
He carefully set aside the strangeness of what had just happened. They needed to move, to find whoever was responsible for turning Nyx into a mad creature.
But to do that, they’d need speed. Zatan sucked in a breath and leaned against the wall for a moment. Mentally, he gathered up all…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’m trying to decide if I should go ahead and write a Corvina RP…..I think so.
also what did u think of Edric and Aramis?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon thank u!! Also this is gonna be cool reading Alwin and William’s RPs!!!
- Load More
