-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-who-cares XD
soooo
I have had the twentyonepilots album: Blurryface on my phone FOREVER!!
that being said…I never realized that like ALL of the songs fit at least one of my characters……
yea….
I haven’t listened to them all to find out yet- but when I do I’ll add them here, but s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u also wanna RO as Riker and the bois or Julius? Up to u 😊 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Edric
It wasn’t those boys…or his Flit of a brother. He growled in annoyance.
“Who are you?”
“Edric, dear,” His mother crooned, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. He calmed, feeling the tension leave as her voice echoed thro…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I think I’m gonna have Aramis, Edric and Lilith meet Frida and them….
that way later we can have them all come back and attack the bois and Paxton…. 😳😬
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h
Lilith
The boys were wounded…
Upset…
Raging…
“Why did you just let them go, mother?” Edric straddled up beside her, his arm splatte…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin ooh names are so much fun!! I luv finding names with MEANING!! That being said I make naming my characters way more complicated then it probably should be, but that’s because the name of a character, for me, holds so much….
im a character driven person, so I want any character I name to have depth…and it should fit!
Sooo here’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I couldn’t resist 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
UGH WRITING THAT!! MY HEART 😭 ❤️
THAT LAST LINE ARA TELLS HIM I WAS LIKE BRUUUH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 IKR!! HE IS PRECIOUS!!! @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
“Your sister…she loves you a lot…doesn’t she?”
She…she did…didn’t she…
Paxton smiled to himself, thinking on Ara. Her beautiful brown eyes, and long hair. And the soft way she spoke to him. Held him whenever he had nightmares.
How she….promised nev…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 of course! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
November
“Alright, let’s go everyone.”
Leon held Lily’s hand, and he fell into step beside Reúven and Viktor, the three leading the way.
November made an effort to stay behind the three, only for Riker to straddle up beside him.
November stiffened slightly, knowing exactly…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 do u wanna start conversation with November or should I RP as November first?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Paxton
“…It’s okay Paxton…we understand…talking about it…it…it might even help…”
Paxton looked once more at the sea of faces, their eyes bright, filled with concern. Gentle kindness…
Even…love?
For a boy they’d just met?
Paxton shifted and nodded. “It…it usually h-happened wh-when…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h anyone else wanna RP? Also freedom u wanna RP as the bois?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin okay I luv Dante lol!!!
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
November
“No, sir. Reúven and I were alone.” He turned to November. “We’d be glad to help you find your group. Reúven and I need something to keep us out of trouble anyway.” Viktor smiled playfully at his cousin.
November smiled. “Heh…th-than…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Understood! We’ve been intending to dress up for a Civil War reenactment nearby, but making the clothing has been a long process. (Of mostly 1. Explode with ideas. 2. Buy supplies and dive into sewing. 3. Need more supplies and realize they’re too expensive. 4. Set it aside. 5. Repeat.)
That would be amazing! If you do end up…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sounds super fun! I really like the characters.
As for ideas….
Any specific directions in mind?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Those are really pretty! I love barn owls too! I really like the blue one with the little jellies 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@folith-feolin @power @ava-blue @whalekeeper
Keiryn watches in curious fear as the wolf creature emerges from the fog. He takes a couple steps back.
She looks really tough. I don’t know why, her presence just made the air really tense.
The Anim removes a stringed instrument, and begins playing it softly. Keiryn tenses at the familiar sound. His…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@thelooneyone
I don’t do one thing a lot, but occasionally try making new things.
I’d love to see some of it if you want too share 😀
That’s cool, though! Liquified mineral shooting out of the unicorn’s horn. Yeah, that’s cool. And a cool plot line! 🤣
Thanks lol! As far as plot goes, there wasn’t much. But it was really fun too make up random…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 awww, thank you so much! I’ll tell them. 😉 And poor, sweet Paxton. @freedomwriter76 I hope your back gets better; I’ll be praying for you. Spinal problems are hard. @keliah-h @koshka
Reúven
Prison. He’d been there a few times over the years. It wasn’t a good place, but it was better than the alternative.
He smiled a slow…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 anyone on and wanna RP???
- Load More
