-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 idk…
anyone got a doctor or sorta dr character XD….?
we might need kne in the future anyway…
maybe a student whose good with that kinda stuff idk…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon
Grimm
“Ahh…I hadn’t thought of that,” Grimm sighed, speaking of the nurses office. It was true, most of the adults wouldn’t believe them anyway….or would report back to the Headmistress….
Resulting in more trouble….
“I don’t need a nurse anyway, so it’s fine.” Nyx narrowed his eyes, frowning. He…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AGH ALWIN 😭
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that means SO MUCH! I’m thrilled to pieces that you love them. ❤️
Viktor and Reúven may have to join this too. (I’m thinking Reúven would be a cadet in some National Guard Auxiliary… But we’ll see. XD)
As for Alwin …
Standing at about average height, Alwin is fifteen. A sweet boy that tries hard… And he’s never f…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
Uhhh… so how long does it take KP to moderate a post? I made a lengthy post about my new character, and I’m guessing because I included a picture… it said it was going to be moderated, and the post still isnt up. I posted it yesterday. Not sure if I should keep waiting or re-type everything. ☹
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon it’s been a lot of fun experimenting with this AU, on how to kinda mesh my characters original backstories and such into this new world…
Like right now I have it where in this AU, Luna has grown up in a commune, with her adopted parents, surrounded by elders and adults. She hasn’t really been around many kids, as she was h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love those two?? Pretty sure I have but…yea…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon OF COURSE!! EEEK!!! ALSO!! U can totally add whoever u want…because timeline DOESN’T MATTER SINCE IT IS AN AU AND SUCH (unless u want it to)
This is actually super fun because it lets u give new but also sorta similar/the same backstories to your characters but not at the same time….XD
for instance….the whole headmis…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I often times feel the same when I share story stuff lol. What if people don’t like my story? 🤣
Maybe the little brother was getting bullied and afterwards the sister wipes his tears away and says “Hey, Look at me. You’re okay. We can do this. After all, we’re all each other has. We’ll get through this. Togethe…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @godlyfantasy12
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I love seeing all these characters interact like this.
*Whispers*
Can I join?
I mean, I’ve been lurking over here watching it unfold since the start… *Grins and tugs the hood of my cloak lower* (what else would you expect of me?)
If I did, I’d like to add Alwin.
But not Alwin…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok, that sounds really good! Do you know the aunts motives? I understand that knowing that probably comes with time in the story. If your hiding spoilers that’s ok. But I think I could make some better suggestions (if you want them) if I knew why she did that. She obviously wants the kids, but why? If you don’t know, that’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry it’s not miracles can happen it’s When You Believe lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh gosh…girl get ready to cry….
I just realized some of the Prince of Egypt the dreamworks movies songs fits for Paxton’s story….
OH GOSH 😭
One of them is the There can be miracles reprise sung by Miriam, for when Paxton loses Soren and goes through so much, and Ara sings to him, and then it’s also Corvina speaking…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
SOOO I AM ADDING A NEW CHARRIE….
And he will probably be a POV Charrie sometimes….
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT HIM!!! Ahhhh!!!
Freedom….
MEET ARTHUR!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Arthur has gorgeously rugged blonde hair, (look up images of Keefe Sencen from keeper of the lost cities…aka my fictional LOVE XD.) and hazel/amber colored…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @wilder-w anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Heyo @freedomwriter76 u here??
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I believe so!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon okie dokie! Also is winifrith is meeting the girls group or right? @freedomwriter76
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomweiter76 @keilah-h
Winifrith
Winifrith stood in the center of a wide hall, a hall larger and more grand to her eye than any she has seen before. Arching beams reached up to the ceiling into ornate carvings. Flowering scrolls curled around great war horses and men with weapons drawn.
Her right fingers played a…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 aww, that would actually be super cute, since secretspoileranywhoodle Alwin calls her Winni, after they’re engaged. Honestly, he’s just like, so sweet to her. It’s just, O.O @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h
ALSO, I will try to get on here when I can, but the next six months are going to be insane, what with school and Bible Q…[Read more]
- Load More

@mineralizedwritings I’m not real sure. I’ve heard people say “KP ‘ate’ their post,” but its never happened to me. I was told to copy my reply before I posted just in case it did that. Unless you copied it, you probably will have to type it again :(. Sorry that I couldn’t help much.
Yup. Looks like I’ll be re-typing the whole thing. 😅
(late, as usual lol) Aghh, I know how you feel. I haven’t had a post that had to be moderated yet but I’ve had very very long posts that have been eaten… *sob*
I’ve learned to write my very long comments on a word doc, save it and THEN paste it onto KP and change the formatting. It can be a bit of a hassle but it’s a lot less pain then rewriting…[Read more]
Yep lol, it’s such a pain 😂. That’s smart.