-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin hey so it’s totally up to y’all it doesn’t really affect us at all, but I think the original creator of this (who isn’t on here anymore) had once said that like the castle was limited to only within like the castles courtyard and the actual castle??
idk tho….
XD XD XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh ok! Yeah, cave or village, whatever works. At this point in the story, Evelyn is sitting inside all the time (Kain insists she doesn’t move a finger unless she wants to and it won’t hurt her 😂) But yeah she has a gash in her arm and I think it’s a bit infected. I say infected because she extremely tired and he helps her with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@folith-foelin
Thanks! I will keep working on it, it’s my only WIP!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That sounds great! Good idea!
Not sure how that’ll work with mine, She’s injured and at this point was under Kaine’s pretty constant care. Lol, we’ll figure it out. I’d love to do that though! Whenever you want to start that is good. Let’s give the boys (and cammie) an obstacle so it isn’t immediate though… maybe they have to cross…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, also feel free to tag me if you ever post a draft! I’d love to read your writing if you want to share it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u can RP tomorrow btw
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin
Ok sooo… I forgot Kaine sisters name 😫 I never came up for a definitive one and forgot my placeholder lol. I’ll pick something that works. Did some searching, lol were going with Everlyn. THIS IS WHY U WRITE DOWN YOUR NAMES PEOPLE!
Kaine
“Y’all are missing some sisters? I’m missing mine too” Kaine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Aw thanks! 💛 I’ll post some more when it’s done!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks so much! I’m glad you think so! I’ve still got a lot to figure out 😅 but I’m looking forward to it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopy-lin @lightoverdarkness
Lol, we seem to have a thing with missing sisters, Kaine has one too 😂🤣
Kaine
“It’s alright, Carter.” Simon reassures him. “We only woke up here a few moments ago. We’ll look for them”
Kaine follows behind the larger group.
Yeah that girls got a good idea.
We need to reach shelter.[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! So okay, I’ve finally started at the beginning of my book instead of jumping around to whatever I feel like reading. I have a bit over 4,000 words. Don’t feel obligated to read nearly the whole thing, just give whatever feedback you want! Anything helps. I might switch the scenes around a bit. The beginning of my book is pretty sad, but I’m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw who is ur profile pic representing? Been meaning to ask!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 if u want to do it then go for it! Pray about it! That’s my advice 😊 God will help and guide u! (And while ur at it….pray for my writing…)
*head bang of despair XD XD XD*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Random Ideas Forum! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh also u can go as into detail or be as vague as u want! Ik with some of these I might go in detail some because the ideas are soo real to me (and some of that’s because they’ve been in my brain forever and I’ve actually tried/started books with them before. I’m thinking of one series in particular lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Random Ideas Forum! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @joy-caroline @anyone-else-cuz-idk XD
HEEEEEEEYOOOOO!
So I made this forum because idk about y’all buuuut I have a feeling I’m not the only person who has a toooon of books ideas….that I never actually get to write about/discuss but really want to….
Actually Ik for a fact I’m not the only…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
UGH it’s not one iTunes 😭 (that’s where I get my music) oh well
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH I didn’t think to go listen to that one cuz honestly prince of Egypt was my jam more then the Joseph one 😂 but I need to go see if any fits my charries! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 do u wanna RP as Dawson after this?
Arabella
Ara turned to the young woman standing the door. The lady gasped, eyes wide and face pale.
Ara couldn’t blame her, knowing exactly how she must feel.
Everyone stared for a moment, before Riker slowly approached, a kind smile on his face.
“Hello the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Grimm
(arrr narr…two little girls…. 😭 TRAUMAAAAA…. Thankfully Grimm is in a better place now then before but still…..)
Edy and Camille were small, younger then Paxton, by a couple years, though the one with brown hair was only a bit shorter then Paxton, since Paxton was…a bit on the smaller side.
Gr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w awww poor Hope NOOOOO!! 😭 someone needs to find her!! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 Esther would would work if u like…up to u.
it would probably be a good idea to have a Charrie on hand who can do sorts doctor-ish stuff….
both a student and an outside doctor (so they can go to Esther’s dad even when they’re out of school…[Read more]
- Load More
