-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you wanna RP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
KALMAR…
Ok ok. *breathes in deep.* sorry it’s uhh hard for me to think and talk about that series without getting sad/crying so ah….yea. LETS MOVE ON XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w nope ur good! And yes I have! That’s mainly what I use in my brain to describe the “image” if that makes sense, not technically the thing in itself 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Also…anyone else imagine these scenes as an anime or just me? XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h cool!!! There’s all sorts of species and races/cultures in the school. We’ve already “met” a bully Wolvin (one of wilder-w creations. I imagine them as a werewolf sorta but correct me if I’m wrong!)
u can introduce the others if u like! -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WHAT?!?! AHHHHHH I SHIP!!!!!! @wilder-w
November
“Huh? Oh! R-Right…” He slipped his hands into his pocket, mind wandering.
He bit the inside of his cheek thinking about last year’s history class. The teacher tended to be a bit of a windbag, droning on and on…and on about past events that…
Frankly?
November couldn’t rea…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww and November’s just right there awkwardly like… Oh, Riker must be real smart then XD @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
ALSO ANGELINA HAS A CRUSH ON JAKOB?! YES PLZ!!
November
November swallowed the lump in his throat. He chuckled nervously, “Y-You must be really smart then,” He half-smiled, gripping one side of his backpac…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I luv Wolfgang ugh… AND THE NICKNAMES FOR HIM UUUGGH!’ My heart…. 🥰 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon
November
“Wolfgang!” Jocelyn cried, halting the conversation with Angelina. She held out her arms, embracing the little boy in a hug, though November could tell it wasn’t near as forceful as most of her hugs were.
She probably di…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Arabella
Ara watched Joshua as he stared at the message on his phone, eyes glazed with worry.
She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.
“Hey…you know it’s not your fault right?”
“Yea! Adolphus and Dietrich are just…bullies!” Luna put her hands on her hips, huffing. She pulled a sucker from her hoodie pocket, unwrapping it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
You are very welcome! I hope I helped at least a little! XD
Yeah it did! I guess I wasn’t sure if I was on the right track.
Glad to hear it! And the emotional scenes are always my best writing too, hehe. xD
🤣😂 Lol yes! I honestly love writing emotional stuff.
Lol, yes, girl. In every shape and form. XD My poor baby.
😭😭😭
I think…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
Jocelyn
“Sounds about like Lyn,” November chuckled.
Lyn gasped, rushing over to Angelina. She gripped her arm, “Have you ever heard of The Circus Gal? If not, it’s okay! But it’s my channel! I’ve got a huuuuge media following. You should totally check it out! Yes, hashtag shameless plug, but I post…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh yea probably. Though maybe because Wolfgang is so little I have a feeling they could probably convince her to keep it quiet….
I imagine the school nurse being afraid kinda like some of the other teachers. But not really a bad person, ya know?
Lilith
Lilith stared at Jakob, studying him. She stood from her seat. Walked a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok, thanks for the advice! I definitely show the pain of it in my story, one of my best pieces of descriptive writing is Lesli sobbing. But yeah, it’s also the idea of cutting ties with family. When is it appropriate, when is it necessary, and when is it too extreme. I don’t want kids to later think they should just move away…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wolfgang!!! Poor baby! Btw, what are the boys last names again? @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
Lilith
“Ah, hello young mister Jakob.” Lilith folded her hands onto her desk, staring at the young man who stood in her office.
His eyes flared for a moment before looking away as he slipped his hands into his pockets.
“I hear we had a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Clubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh that sounds like so much fun! I haven’t done much short story or any of the other’s you put there but it seems like fun.
I agree with @freedomwriter76 , prompts would be really fun.
Like we could see how we each come up with something different. I think it would be really fun to have somebody write a story beginning, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ve done the same thing with all of mine 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all, great topic! 😀 This is soooo me. lol. I find that each MC (ok with the exception of one) has a relation to me. they either-
a. Have something I have
b. Have something I want
c. Are a person I wish I had in my life
And often times it’s a mix of one or two of those.
I never really notice the correlation between…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I have a very long list of things I have to practice on. I’ve kinda been breaking it all up and getting good at one at a time. It takes a while, but I’m getting to the point where I can draw a whole body. Like I spent a really long time just drawing faces, and within that I spent time on each part of it (eyes, hair, etc.) Thi…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, definitely a lot of work, but it would be so cool in the end!
Yeah! I hope so!
I remembered one of your drawings being a miner-looking boy with a headlamp and a pickaxe so I guessed they could probably be the same.
Yup! That was Tauren.
I think that I’ll just write the entire thing and then go through and heavily edit it. Al…
- Load More
