-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
I do understand that. He’s a great character, but different seasons of life call for different kinds of inspiration/expression. I’ve got a few like that. Have you worked more on Flit’s project? (I don’t think I spelled that right. The translucent bird boy. That was a project if yours, right? )
That is a valid reason not to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
Yeah… Idk how to explain it, when I think of him he feels like the teddy bear of my teenage years or something ; ( I just love him so much and he brought me so much comfort but I don’t feel excited to draw him like I used to
Aw thanks I’ll see if I can. As my style develops more into something I would want to use…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
I’m enjoying thinking of him growing up. It’s a little bittersweet.
Welcome! And if you do want to share some of your more recent style I’d love to see, whether it’s seeing old characters grow up or getting introduced to new ones. 🙂 Plus, seeing other’s styles develop is encouraging.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
He looks good! His expression is so intense… Poor guy.
I wouldn’t worry about the earlobes. Asymmetry is a part of nature. Mine are uneven too! So it wasn’t a mistake, just accuracy. 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
hehe!
Yeah my characters tend to be close in age to me so I guess now that I’m older he looks older. Thanks! -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @theducktator
On further thought, I’ll put in Viktor’s reaction. Not intending to mess up the role play turns. 🫣
Viktor
Trash talk. Fun… Viktor grinned back at Marcel.
“Maybe. But if you manage that, we must deserve it.” He blinked in that completely not innocent way that would give away the sarcasm, mouth twitching…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
TAUREN!!! *indistinct squeals*
He looks older in this one, more grown up than how I’ve remembered him. I like it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Okay, I’ve been thinking about starting a challenge in January to read a poem every day. It’s something I’ve seen elsewhere as a way to help develop smoother, more lyrical prose.
I’m thinking that if you don’t have a good poet on hand for the day, a psalm will do. And there’s no penalty for missing a day, just a challenge to see if you can get in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
Ah ok that’s cool! Yeah I used to post chapters and kinda made Tauren my whole personality back then lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
Wait, this is actually crazy, did you join kp after I stopped posting my story?? Tauren was my main oc for like 2 years! His story is the one I was writing when I joined kp, and it’s unfortunately been neglected for a bit. Who’s your Tauren I don’t think I’ve met him?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Sounds good to me!
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Not that bored? Lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Would you like to do statistics homework with me? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
From: Flax, 21st Palace avenue Guest unit #5
To: Brea
Hi Brea, I’m most sorry for my late reply, I considered sending this letter and changed my mind many times as I wasn’t sure you wanted one in the first place. Well, I’ve always wanted a penpal so at most maybe this can make your brother pleased. Feel free to let me know if you…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Hmm. That is an interesting method. Does actually sound better than what I’m used to.
Wait, you too? Do you mean like a kind of cranberry jelly salad?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
XD
Sorry…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months, 1 week ago
Ooof. I have way too many MCs. I’ll just pick my more current WIPs and forget about the back burners.
From Gold Eyes: The Wolves’ Tale I originally wrote Zlati and Vulka because I wanted to have twin characters who were copy-paste nor polar opposites–in other words, normal fraternal twins with full personalities and real twin dynamics (later in…[Read more]
- Load More
