-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon SCREEE YES!!!!
YALL!! I’m now imagining this scene with all our abused charries in the same setting with Winton holding an after school/after class session and they’re all kinda sharing that they’ve been abused and it’s like “wait you too?!” 😭
especially when my charries finally convince my…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
It’s from the Bible, Daniel 5:25. When king Belshazzar uses the temple vessels for a party, God writes MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN on the wall.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Actually, I LOVE THIS IDEA.
Ok, what if he’s an unofficial-official school counselor? A kind of social worker. Then he’d be in the position to talk to students, and we’ll just say that here he also has the ability to hold small meeting/ club style classes. (There would definitely be food.) Lilith puts up with him because it puts…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Winton could be the school counselor! You know, the person kids get sent to if they have mental, emotional, or other such problems, such as extreme anxiety or suicidal thoughts. Even if he isn’t the ‘official’ counselor, but more of the person kids go to who need any sort of help? Someone they know will be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka ahhh Almarrin! Also I’ve heard that phrase….where is it from?!?!
November
November watched with wide eyes as this tall young man pushed Aramis back to his seat, then swiftly turned to him and Ara, pushing them forward.
“Shh. Heads down.” The young man spoke in quiet tone.
November kept moving, tripping a few times. Thankfully the you…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Almarrin
One of the boys had begun speaking, but he held up a hand to silence him, eyes locked on the confrontation near the lunch line.
A red headed boy with his arm in a sling had just pushed the Great Winged Brat away from a brown haired girl, but something about their exchange felt…off.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon hmmm
Well first off we now have other charries in this AU to help reach Alwin 😊
secondly, you could always bring in Winton to the AU, perhaps as a teacher (one of those that wishes to truly connect with his students, or to change some of the things he sees in the school?)
Or a chaplain.
A preacher (like u mentioned the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka tho he might get out on Edrich and Aramis’ “list” if he does
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka go ahead!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Nyx & Grimm (cuz it switches XD)
Nyx shifted in Grimm’s arm, letting out a sharp hiss as the bandages around him moved. He eyes scanned the room tiredly, ears still drooping to the back of his head. He let out a small pant, then shuddered.
Why was he so cold? He had fur for crying out loud!
He g…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
YESS!!!!
So, in the series, Alwin is reached by a man with a burden for the children of the serfs. (Kinda like bus ministry) Alwin, who first comes because there’s food, realizes that they have something. From a very young age he had the understanding that all those who said they served the King were really just serving an empty…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I want to send Almarrin. I want to squish Aramis. And I want to do it now. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I totally get that and ROFL ABOUT THE THOUGHT IDEA THING XD!!!
But Alain’s POV is really good and it’s gonna be so great when he becomes redeemed!! In this AU EVEN!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka ahh ur charries!!! 😍 @freedomwriter76
Jocelyn
Wh-whipped them?
Jocelyn felt the ground beneath her give way. Who? Who had he? One of her…?
Grimm?
Tears sprung to her eyes at the thought. She clenched her fists, shoulders rising with boiling anger.
He’d take it…he’d take it like a warrior…she knew he would…coul…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
HEheHhehEHehe
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGGGGHHHHH NOOOOOO MORE SUSPENSE?!??! UUUUUGGGHHHHH
*impatiently waits for what happens next*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol! I get that! I actually prefer that too.
You should have seen what I had written as a going sparking thought for this RP. It used the word “cursor”. XD
Anyway, yeah. I blanked it like that because I was expeirementing with how to say without saying things, but I am WAAYY more comfortable with leaving even the intent…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon agh poor Alwin!!!
also….so I don’t wanna be hard to get along with at all!! And I do have things I’ve read with a bit of language but I just would really prefer on here (since with this sight it is one place I know for a fact is a okay as a Liberty) if it could be “He cursed” She cursed” kinda keep it to that?
&nbs…[Read more]
- Load More
