-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilfer-w OOH BTW!! I figure after this maybe we can go ahead and start a meeting??? Up to y’all 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka UGH poor EIRA!!
so maybe since this is still fantasy, it’s still like in ur normal series, so when her brother finds her and she begins to gain truth again, her body begins to heal?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
gasp! I just realized this is kinda cool/cute which Jocelyn and Angelina kinda being friends and Angelina and now Nyx and Riker talking, and neither of them want to talk about it either!!
so In this AU, Nyx went thru some physical abuse things and such, from both his uncle and another person (who will be mentioned as the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Nyx
“Ugh why’s the water here so blasted cold?” Nyx hissed, turning off the faucet and reaching for the automated paper dispenser on the wall.
His nose twitched in agitation as he dried his now freezing hands and then chunked the paper into a nearby waste bin.
Placing his hands in his pockets, he sighed, leaning again…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. Look what happens when I step off for a day. These were really fun to read through!
Eira is an Alve, although she has Forester blood too. Without an idea of who she is, she has been raised in an orphanage that doesn’t believe the Light exists, and that the Alven are mere fairy tales. She is taught first of all the Light, t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey can Riker run into one of my charries in the bathroom? I was just thinking it’d be funny if Nyx is in there and he’s like “Whoa. You look like crap.”
XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 RIKEEERRR ADOLPHUS U BEST WATCH OUT! @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Paxton
Paxton glanced at Wolfgang, who was smiling softly, and then at Leo, who gave a small nod.
He looked down at his backpack, and then slowly slid it back over his shoulder, nodding himself.
He glanced over his shoulder, trying to figure out how exactly he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Um… good for you? 🤨😂
Yeah… 🤨
Ooh… these friends… 😬
Yeah… 🤨
I loved the chapter! And I don’t like those friends 😒 But I love Lesli and Tauren! I’ve got mixed feelings about Keiryn
LOL exactly how I wanted you guys to feel 🤣.
😍 Tauren’s here!! maybe 🙂
Yeah…🤨
(Yeah…🤨 is my new way of saying HMMMM 🤐&#x…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL that was really cute 😂
A buffalo buffing really does seem like something a kid would come up with. And tbh the dialogue was really good for 8 or 9 years old. I don’t even know if I knew what a council was at 8 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yes! My story is partially inspired by the city of ember. LOVE LOVE LOVED that book growing up. I didn’t actually realize the parallels until quite awhile through plotting 😅
Good job!
Thanks!😁
HEHE I wonder what Keiryn was doing in the mines? 🤨
Go on, Lesli, just give him a big hug in front of everyone, they don’t matter! 😊😍
Lol y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure! Do whatever you need to. I’d just like Everly and Kaine to stick to together.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
No worries, thanks for reading!
So sorry it took me so long to reply! I LOVE it!! Great job!
And I like your drawing style, too.
Thank you! Glad you like it! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL Mount Everest XDXD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
Winton
He set a box of plastic cutlery beside the space where the pizza would go. The fruit and vegetable tray was in the little fridge in the corner of his office. Everything was basically ready.
Chairs for the club members were set around a long table in the center of the room. The…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sounds good to me! We will be having dinner soon, however, and church soon after that. (There’s a missionary friend of our family coming ; I’m sooo excited!)
So, I’ll go ahead and do a little one of Winton preparing for it.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s a good part too. I did say it was ONE of my favorites…
I just like blowing stuff up. *Face palm* XD
But the one to one conversations are priceless!
Also, in that last one, I love the mildly creepy way you described Felix. *Shudder* 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love all the brothers (not the step brothers) soooo much!
That was really good! Can’t wait to read more 😁
Also, she’s not there actual mom is she… I was going to ask at the beginning if they were adopted.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah, perfect! That was such a pleasure to read. I love these characters!
And their dynamic and descriptions are superb! I love seeing them interact.
The whole thing was really good, especially for a first draft. One of my favorites is the opening, but I have a soft spot for guerrilla warfare and resistance groups (should I have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h oh bruh I also luv me some stuffies and pretty sure I’m the oldest in the RP XD
- Load More
