-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka so school is over when the meeting begins I believe 😊 so the boys will be at home.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka yeaaa understandable….
😂 I’m sure everyone’s a bit confuzzled rn… so their reaction can just be whatever lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah, I’m already going pretty fast though lol.
I’ve written 12k words since like november… 10? I’m not sure. I was at 3k on the 13th.
idk if that’s actually fast, goodness time flies I didn’t realize it had been that long since I started the draft.
Just don’t want to get burnout lol. 😃
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’ve been waiting for his elven flame since I first learned about it!!!! It was AWESOME!
Okay, so maybe I’m being a tad dramatic, but I did say I’ve been waiting a long time.
I can try to RP, only I don’t really know what to have anyone say or do, so I a little lost.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Well then, Erich, Almarrin, maybe you two should run into each other. Although, is Erich going to the club? If so Almarrin can wait, but if not…who’s going to keep the ‘winged brats’ distracted enough not to notice their brother’s gone?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah sorry Idk how to do that! 🤣
The best recommendation I can come up with is to make a list of the plot holes of your story (I have plenty 😅) and try to see if you can think of one solution for multiple at once. I personally really like doing that, and trying to connect characters the reader would never expect to be together, often…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I know the band! But… just cause you told me about it. 😆
I like the song!
Lol
Yeah! It’s a good one.
I am really on the edge of my seat now…
hehe… I wanna spoil SOOO BAD. I won’t though. I can’t 😆 I’ll just have to write faster lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I finally read chapters 3 and 4! I’m sensing a Keiryn redemption arc…
🤐
Also, the Tauren drawing is adorable!💕
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Idk why I keep on forgetting this! Everytime I upload a chapter of my WIP here, I forget to attach the music that goes with my it!
That’s “start over” by Royal Tailor. I assume some of you guys…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine and Everly
Kaine and Everly enter a large room, with the rest of the group waiting. Kaine sits down against the wall, watching the conversations and reunions occur.
Anyone have ideas for what should happen next?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
“Careful,” he joked, “You’ll make my girl jealous.” (I’m not yet at this point in my WIP, but I want it now 😋)
XD that was funny.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Glad you liked it! yeah he played the guitar in the earlier stages of my book, not sure if he still does.
And yeah… poor Kieryn😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I won’t say I’m speechless because, well, I’m speaking/typing :D, but those last two chapters were
so
so
good.
Thank you!! You all are too nice. 😃
I love Tauren’s flashbacks!! And the hint of the civil war and the real world is so perfect! The last part about Keiryn makes me understand more about him and what he’s going through.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
NOW I FEEL SO CONFLICTED ABOUT KEIRYN!!!!! XD
BE CONFLICTED 😂
LIKE….UGHHHHH!!!! NOW I’M CONFUZZLED!!! XD
But I love the chapter! I love Tauren and Lesli so much!!! Okay, maybe Tauren more…XD
Lol yeah. I think it comes through in my writing who my favorite is 😂
But, I have reasons.
1. Tauren was my first serious OC!
2.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
November
November nervously tugged at a loose curl as he stepped from the car. Ara’s mother waved to him, smiling.
“You all have a good time, okay? Message me when your finished, and I’ll swing by. We can go get lunch!” She smiled, her dark red hair tied in a loose bun.
Ara smiled, waving…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yessss!!! Let’s all band around Wolfgang and keep him safe from the monsters. Who’s with me!?!?!? XDXDXD
EXCEPT IK WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM 😭 unless you changed that….
Don’t worry I’m keeping my mouth shut…but…
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
UUUGGGHH U. ARE. BREAKING. EVERY. PIECE. OF. MY. HEART! THESE HORRIBLE JOBS!! HORRIBLE FAMILIES?!?! WHY CAN’T THEY JUST ESCAPE AND LIVE HAPPY TOGETHER SOMEWHERE AND UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH *flops dramatically onto sofa*
btw it’s reaaally good but UUUUGGGHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Eh rather not say just because I was raised not to share information, but I’m an adult 😂 @keilah-h
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Chapter 5 I think?
@felicity @starofthenorth @arien @theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyoneelse!
Random art of Tauren: he is probably like 8 here? idk. I dunno if he still plays guitar 😂
Tauren walks out the door with purpose, having chosen to wear a sweater with his overalls instead of his work…[Read more]
- Load More
