-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w poor hope! And no one around to help her 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s horrid!!! Poor family!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
And… UGH JAYDEN….GRAYSON IS A DOLL AND KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS I AM SO STINKING SAD/MAD/UPSET BECAUSE HE IS PRECIOUS AND I WANT HIM TO BE OKAY 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elidhavet-pidyon btw u can probably move onto the game whenever u get back on!
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @wilder-w
Yall…
I’ve got the sweetest scene idea in my head uugghhh!!
So it’s for when Paxton goes home after the meeting (because I really want to get some home shots in with some of the charries, like at night things like that)…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @loopylin @arien @felicity @starofthenorth @anyone
Pretty short chapter here, I listened to the interstellar soundtrack while writing some of this, loved it! It keeps your attention enough so that you don’t feel bored, puts you in the zone for writing another world, and still lets you…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry this is late, but those were really good!
I just read through to chapter seven. As soon as they got frog marched onto the truck I started to cry. Especially since I suspected they were headed for a death camp. Those last few chapters hurt so much.
(Keep up the good work!)
I am excited to meet them! (YOSEF!!!)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Squishy!!!!!!!
Eira
To my utter relief the prayer was short, but still the words rankled my mind. She called Him the God who sees. As if this God so many people believed in cared a jot about us. As if he even listened.
Maybe He is real, I don’t know, but if he is, he obviously doesn’t think…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @wilder-w *holds up Squishy the cat like Simba*
XD XD.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Finally caught up a bit on this! So glad you’re making such great progress!
Oh that was really sad 😭 I got a bit teary eyed lol.
Really good though! And yeah, that last line is PERFECTION! Like it fits perfectly, helps us understand Rikers conflict, and it just… 🤩?
Great work!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Y’all I think I’m gonna have Arthur and corvina enter just as he starts the story 🤣 XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w heyoo! Anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon love it!! Agh…the question about the basement 😭 I’m not surprised rollercoaster won out…
im sure it was probably an 80% agreement on that one….
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @wilder-w
Nyx
Nyx huffed, ignoring the questions Winton asked the now pizza filled group. He had no interest in any of these games…
No interest in being…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I really liked that!
Glad to see another present tense writer! We’re pretty far and few between here on KP. 😀
Something That I do to help with the flow is alternate action words with ing and no ing. For example, this sentence could be said with either way.
“I say, as I step inside.
“I say, stepping inside.
If I use “step”, then I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh thanks! I’m so glad you like Lesli and Tauren!
I’m really savoring everything about how living underground is different, because they don’t know anything different….or do they? 🤨
Anyways, 😂
It just y’know.. has to do with future thingys 😉
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
By the way, so you know, I think this is the schedule of the meeting:
Food (Winton does some Would you rather games while everyone is wrapping up [it’s a good icebreaker and he gets to know the kids better.])
A game (something a little active but not exactly, like hot potato or giant…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
YES. The worst thing we could do would be to forget. I agree that it does need written about, and I am certainly still waiting for more. Just…*sigh*
Mwahaha… character conflict.
Ooo! I can’t wait!
-
Koshka replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
…and now we enter the reason I don’t typically study WWII.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @wilder-w
Paxton
“You want some pizza, Pax?” Wolfgang asked, standing to get some food. Paxton nodded meekly. “I’ll get you some if you’d like!” Paxton nodded again, smiling.
“Alright!” Wolfgang followed his brothers to where others were at, grabbing food. Paxton rubbed one arm, waiting as patiently as…[Read more]
- Load More
