-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 But I have a feeling Nyx will probably be like “LEAVE ME OUT OF WHATEVER U SAY” XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love this twist with Dietrich! It’s awesome!!
Also, I’d forgotten about Leon’s father. 😭
He needs to meet Reúven and Viktor. Like, they don’t talk about it, but then when they realize Leon just lost his father… I just want to see that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, when we start talking if no one wants to go first, Jocelyn is willing to.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh ya totally!! Plus Luna totally needs something to do later on 😂 so Erich can be like “Yea I have like seven siblings”
and Luna’s like
GAAASP 🤩
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also…baby Noam sounds absolutely adorable.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww Erich!
well….if u ever need some help…all u have to do is ask Luna to come over….
She’s had no siblings or kids to play with and she would LOVE IT!
literally opposite lives (except she was also adopted)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
UGH Arthur and Corvina’s dynamic are one of my fav things to write 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I gotta RP this… @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Corvina
“What are you doing?” Corvina hissed to the blonde.
Arthur was currently holding his scar up to his face, obviously trying to look as though he were just waving it nonchalantly. But…he was failing miserably.
“Hiding.” He returned with painful laugh.
Corvina rolled her eyes, r…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
GASP I FORGOT YALL!! Edrich and Aramis are totally after Arthur so Arthur and Corvina definitely have some thoughts on it too…
I AM NOW IMAGINING ARTHUR TRYING TO LIKE HIDE HIS FACE WHILST SITTING LITERALLT RIGHT ACROSS FROM DIETRICH 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 so should I RP or wait for someone else to? I’m not entirely sure what I’d RP except perhaps Paxton’s reaction to Dietrich
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 🥺🥺🥺 but at least now he has five brothers to help him!!
hey…if they get Alex and Julius on board, May as well just riot. Not like the family can take all of them at once 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I really want a scene later between Paxton and Dietrich because of what just happened between the two recently, maybe where he’s still a bit scared but Dietrich apologizes, reminding him a bit of Soren.
also…Nyx is definitely not going to trust Dietrich ANYTIME soon.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 gasp that’s true! Paxton ur teddy bear and u are safe!! Yaaay!! But AGH NOW DIETRICH IS IN TROUBLE AND MAN YOU REALLT MADE ME FEEL BAD FOR HIM QUICK!
@elishavet-pidyon u on and wanna RP?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Kaine and Everly
Kaine and Everly watch as part of the group splits off.
“I didn’t really want to do that… but we do need food.” Kaine says, watching them walk out the door.
“Julius you can stay here with us.” Everly says, turning to face him.
He doesn’t seem like he need an ounce…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow, what a sweet but sad story. I’m glad God is guiding him through this. Again, thanks for sharing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, he seems sweet 😃
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHHH!!! But oh boy…how is Jakob gonna take this?!? @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Arabella
The door opened again…
Everyone stared, Ara’s heart beat rapidly, wondering what awaited.
But all that stood in the doorway was.
The brothers.
Leo, Wolfgang, Joshua, Reuben!
Jakob was…now where to be seen…which made her a bit nervo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
It depends on who the other people are, but generally she’s like a little ball of energy 😂 (oh and she loves flowers)
Yeah! Min is fine, Mineralizedwritings is kinda long to type lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Eira
The story, I’d heard the like all her life. One child came in with a broken heart and left with a pain killer. What I hadn’t expected was the end. So I sit in mute silence as the impact of what was said flows over me.
The door flies open, shattering the peace of the room like glass. I…[Read more]
- Load More
