-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elshavet-pidyon @koshka TOTALLY RANDOM FOR THIS FORUM but y’all NEED TO WATCH The Man Who Invented Christmas
its about Charles dickens but totally awesome movie about writing and AHHHH like the characters come alive and talk to him and I LOVE THE MOVIE I AM WATCHING IT FOR THE THIRD TIME NOW AND AGGHHH YALL NEED TO WATCH IT F…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sooo anyone else can uh follow after Lyn I guess? Idk XD XD XD. Or react to what Lyn has now said?? again…idk…
let’s just see what happens? 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 agh I luv Winton too!! He’s so sweet!!
okay so warning…this one is a bit long and might be a bit confusing, but it’s basically Lyn telling a little of what happened to her but not going into explicit detail 1. For time’s sake and 2. Because she wouldn’t want to betray her brother’s trust and a lot o…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
Winton
“But…does talking about it really help? Can it…can it really help others?” The bright green eyes were a bit watery, and a sigh slipped into Jocelyn’s voice. “I’ve…I’ve just…always wondered why I guess. Why things happen…”
She drifted off as if she’d lost her place. Grimm reac…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s not actually to hard to do! Click on community at the top of KP, scroll down to fiction, then to genre writing, click on that and start your topic at the bottom of the page!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms (ur tag is cool btw lol)
Woah, other gluten free peoples?!
I’m allergic to gluten (and like every nut, apples, pears, and dogs), but I grew out of my egg allergy at 5 (woot woot!)
We cook gluten free sometimes, but it’s hard because we try to do no sugar too…
Sugar adds fluff too so it’s hard to get the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian anyone? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
I have not read that! What’s it about?
My current Wip is dystopian though! I think it’s a really fascinating topic, and makes room for some awesome themes too. When I was like in 4th grade, I read the city of ember, absolutely loved it. I did not like the sequels, but they served as a great example of what not to do for a sequel.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Welcome!
Cool! I was hoomeschooled until 2nd grade, but I do online now.
I’m MineralizedWritings around here, I’m currently doing online highschool/college. I draw (mostly my own characters, but I make fanart too!) , read sometimes, write, play the clarinet, and do some speeecubing.
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya novel…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s so much father than I could go! I don’t really do cubes at all. I’ve played around with it a few times and maybe only get a few of the faces done… after thirty minutes. 😅
Really cool plot!!
Just takes some practice! Jperm on youtube has the best tutorials, I couldn’t have learned it without that.
Thanks! 😃
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooo! I like those! Isn’t it amazing how well a moldboard/collage can express a character’s personality?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I think my darlings getting ready to tell some of what happened to her…and Nyx 😭 and maybe that’ll open the door
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Quick tip, if you want people to get notified you replied you can tag them! My tag is @mineralizedwritings
Yes, violin is fun and sounds really pretty… but is really hard to actually make it sound pretty. 😅 Man, I’ve tried to draw before, and only a few things turn out okay. 😜 Speedcubing is so cool! What’s your fastest time? (If you’r…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Jocelyn
Everyone glanced at each other awkwardly, a few shuffling in their seats. Nyx glared, then raised his hand. Lyn blinked at him, surprised.
“Yes, Nyx?” Winton smiled.
“Yea. I have a question. Why are we even here?” He glared at his sister as he asked. She frowned.
“Nyx, please…”…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @wilder-w
Sure!
Winton
So… The boy’s were back, and with them a brother he hadn’t met before.
Actually, he had met Dietrich before, but they’d never had a conversation together. Most of the time, the boy had passed him without a glance, as did his older brother. Still, Winton had worried…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Glad to have you here! 😃
Dogs are great (I’m allergic though)! I wanted to play volleyball for awhile, lol never did though. I still watch games rarely though (only sport I can watch without being clueless 😂) Violin sounds like fun, my sister used to play.
I’m MineralizedxWritings around here, I’m currently doing online…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 u here?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedonwriter76
Well then…XD
oOpS
Alright…alright…it’s okay…I shared it…that’s my own doing…but don’t tell anyone…XD
Lol don’t worry, I wouldn’t.
🤐
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon do u wanna RP a quick one of Winton just maybe reigning everyone back in to discussion? And maybe saying hello to Dietrich?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Well, about Riker… perhaps I have done some snooping around the spoiler forum 😂 I shouldn’t have lol but I know some things now 🤣
I don’t know everything though. It was only a brief snooping.
- Load More
