-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Glad you like it! It’s super weird how it went that direction without me even thinking about it lol. It started off underground the whole time, but the story was different for a long time. The plot I was first using Tauren had a twin brother who was sent out of the bunker to go to war, and Tauren was sent too, but more of too prove…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
No I haven’t! what’s it about?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re not obligated! If you want to though, just do it whenever works best for you 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool! He’s trying to find the, uh… thing to the… place.
Good guess, it’s not what you’re thinking though. You’re close. 😀
hahahah I confuse people XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I just listened to it! I don’t listen to Casting Crowns much atm, but I definitely heard that song before. Probably ages ago when we use dot listen to the christian radio on the way to school, bit of a throwback. Thanks for the suggestion, been awhile since I heard that!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Ok, let me try to fix this real quick. This is going to be confusing XD I’ve just never rp’ed Tauren or Lesli, and I really wanted too now 😂 and I can’t figure out Kaine’s character arc atm.
Kaine
Kiane and Everly walk slowly down the hall with the rest of the group. A large crash sounds from across the way. Kaine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keliah-h @felicity (srry I cant remember if you’re in our group, I’m confused now lol) @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin
I’m going to swap Tauren and Lesli in for Kaine and Everly, I’m not currently writing those two so they are a bit less fun to rp. So yeah, Kaine and Everly mysteriously disappear.
Tauren: 6’2″, 16 years old. Brown…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha yes… I love mysterious characters. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok yeah! I can do some rp, idk who else is on.
We are actually over in the character castle rn, I don’t think we have any students at this wild school 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, letters are fun, but I don’t think we would be able to stay consistent. We video chat about twice a week rn though, so that helps. It’s just a big adjustment. It’s had it’s benefits, I’ve got my own room now and I feel a bit more like my own person, if that makes since.
And yeah, I’ll bet that kid was shocked 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
First of all…I’m sending you a big hug…hope you can feel it!
Thanks! 💛
It’s been a little hard, but thankfully the year before we built up some online communication. Kinda weird, ik, sitting in the same room, texting and hearing the other person ‘pfffft’ at whatever you just sent, but it made the transition easier having that alrea…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @arien @starofthenorth @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 sorry if I forgot anyone!
If you feel like reading, I suggest you go back into the forum and find the other chapters first 🙂
Keiryn stares into his empty cup.
“What now?” He glances at his watch. “I’ve got 3 hours to burn.”
“I’m going to head…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@llightoverdarkness6
💛💛💛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yep. Not being able to fall asleep because your just dying to work out that charries backstory 😂 Happens to me sometimes. I tend to write the best sad scenes at bed time. Who knows why, the darkness outside seems to help a little.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Glad you liked it! 😁 💛
Pulling people’s heart strings is probably one of my biggest goals as an author! Happy I succeeded 🙂
And yes, he’s so innocent. 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
No that wasn’t too long winded! I’m glad to hear what you think, and I agree. 😀
I haven’t read anything in your story that seemed to dark at all! Actually, your story has really inspired me to make Tauren and Lesli a bit more fun. I always wanted to them to be a bit like sibling afterall. Mt older sister just moved away recently, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah!
I thought most of it was teenage angst too, which tbh, I was tired of. It’s all over the place in public school. So I figured I’d ask people about it, and I’m glad I did! Not to say none of it is teenage ansgt, I don’t know if it is, but I’m glad to get to see some of the deeper reasons people write the way they do.
- Load More
