-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Love your new pfp! It makes me want to go on a grand adventure in whatever world that is 😂 Like I want to be there. Now. And I want some important adventurer girl role in that story.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha how’d you guess? Other than the fact that he’s an adorable, shy and blue eyed, sandy brown haired, sweet 13 year old boy?🤣🤣And I write from his pov the most in the castle 😂.
Yeah, he just seems like a really sweet kid. And what’s not to love about him? He’s always nervous too?
I’m sorry!! Did you want to answer the quest…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone
Tauren looks over as a determined looking girl pushes a nervous boy over towards him.
“Hi,” The boy says shyly.
“Oh. Hello,” Tauren says, barley avoiding a stutter.
The girl nudges the boy expectantly.
“Oh! I-I-I’m Matthew,” He says, with a stutter.
“I’m Tauren,” Tauren says, shakin…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No that works fine!
I’d love to have a dragon shake things up!
Tauren’s going to be terrified lol (probobly @lightoverdarkness ‘s Mathew too)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! That was good!
I’m getting some mild stone-keeper (WFS) vibes from that guy who’s spying on Amidala (Can’t remember his name, but boy I don’t like him 😤)
Super curious about why they want them not in the prison… and what that other place is.
I really appreciate your recognition of abusive relationships being confusing.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Crushes on our guy charries?
now why would I have a crush on my super amazing sweet funny adorable freckled face baby blue eyed dimple smiled curly haired ginger?
XD XD XD
but I do have a major crush on Keefe Sencen from keeper of the lost cities series.
I have his face on a cup 😍 it’s awesome X…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I actually have crushes on my boy characters 😂.
Lemme guess, It’s Mathew? 😂
Does any one else do that? Nvm, we’re getting off the crush topic…
😳
Hey now.
I feel personally attacked.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol you’re just moderating and you became the target 😂🤣
Oh thanks! Yeah, that’s my OC Maylee! She’s a bit older here, in reality she’s like 3. The stars weren’t really my idea, loopy did some art of her awhile back and put cute little stuff in the background and I thought it was really cute so I did something similar with this one.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m definitely not the one who said that 😂 I think we’ve had a mis-tag (Perhaps you meant to tag @lightoverdarkness6 ?)
And oh my, I leave this topic for what, two days? And we’re awkwardly trying to pry information out of the poor friends hiding in corners?
😂😂🤣
Ya’ll leave the poor people alone!
I mean, it’s not their fault…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
😂 Lol, yeah. I’ve seen some character art on here but I haven’t read the rest of the post so I still don’t really know anything
I say nothing.
🤐🤐🤐
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
I like having read the books first, just because the books plot is slightly different. But tbh book one was kindof boring, so it’s understandable if you can’t get through it.
Oh! Also! Epsiode 2 had my favorite character in it! It’s brief but his voice acting is perfect and I’m so excited now lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, he has pov chapters?!!!!!
And I’m probobly getting book 4 for Christmas, you mean I have to wait A WEEK???!!
😂😥😥
I wanna read it now lol. I’ve read the first 100 pages in a preview online, so I’ve had enough to want more really badly lol 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, Crosshair trying to convince himself he isn’t staring XD
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Tauren and Lesli
“I am Everton. This is Amidala. Now everybody knows.” Everton gestures to himself and his friend.
“Oh! Nice to meet you.” Tauren says formally, with a nod.
Lesli smiles in agreement.
Crosshair eye…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@leilah-h
That looks cool! 😀
I remember that illustration from book 2!
- Load More
