-
Jaybird replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago

This is my first character, Aethel (thryth). She’s a sweetheart, and a brave little soul. Even though her world can be a little dark sometimes, she knows there is beauty unmeasurable in the inheritance she has in the High Places.
If only the path there wasn’t so uncertain….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t tag @elishavet-pidyon lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I understand!!!
idk when freedom will come back so we can always have them meet with Riker later, because they weren’t with Riker at the moment anyway, 😊
As for Reúven and Viktor…I really do love them with November but I’d like to have a bit of time with November alone just for a little bit to talk with a certain someone, so perhap…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But then, I like the twins and Grimm together…Why is this so hard?!? 😭
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! I’m glad they feel that way to you. I’m not always sure what other people would think of them. Lol!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*My face is obscured by the deep folds of my cloak’s cowl, but a slow smile can just be made out.*
*Takes a long sip of peppermint tea*
That’s a neat name.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Then there’s this: I want Zlatan and Ruler to end up together for conversation those two really need to have, so I may leave the twins with Freedom too, and instead try out the next book’s MCs.
What do y’all think?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!
Also… I want to bump my beloved characters, Winifrith, Alwin, and William, into the next book so they can all interact. And maybe add Percy…
(Percy is that kind of Bible College student that is super anointed but also a complete goofball. He looooves to tease his friends as be teased back. On second thought, he and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*Gasps at glare and ducks under table to conceal smirk*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
This is a glorious idea!
Those are gorgeous. My favorite is also the last one of November. It’s such a beautiful picture. (I adore photography… And his smile, the way it gleams in his eyes is perfect.)
Also the first one of Grimm is an old favorite of mine. (He looks a. Lot. Like Alwin, they just have…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Maybe I should hunt some of mine down…they’re not people though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh Joy! I love your characters, all of them!
Ahhhh!!!
That one of an older November…*swipes away tears*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I understand. Hey is @elishavet-pidyon on? it said she was on like four minutes ago XD Just wanted to know if it was ok with her…but ya.
Would yall wanna poof away with any of my charries or nawh
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @arien @starofthenorth @arien @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-here
Gonna just leave this name right here *smirks*
Brenven Kader: Bren means Flame (or prince), Ven means Of, Kader means Fate, Destiny or Power.
Flame of Destiny
Flame of Power
*Looks glaringly at those who know who…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds like fun! I’ve been wanting to get the castle going again too, but same problem…
Only, I’d like to leave Annia and Cecilia out cause…I don’t really want to RP for them right now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
He’s ma smirky, drama king, clowning around boi. I luv him. He annoys corvina to death! but he loves her so much (and she does him, she’s just so afraid to let him in.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity WHAT?!
*Looks* Huh….Yo-you’re right….
*Has author crisis because character hasn’t told me everything about himself….*
Arthur….
*Arthur slinks away*
ARTHUR!!!! *Chases after him with a pot XD*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ALSO…
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @keilah-h @esther-c
Umm could yall give a basic rundown of what ur Charries look like and such? XD I already kinda know Everton, Amidala, Tauren and Lesli, but the others….not so much XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But first…. @koshka @elishavet-pidyon, what do yall think?? Yall can poof away with meh XD
I’m thinking I might switch the groups up when it happens, with November ending up by himself, (PERFECT TIME FOR SOME…ahh….”bonding” between you know who XD) until he meets 0thers, Grimm ends up with Lyn, and her injured Nyxie (The threesome!) Luna…[Read more]
- Load More
