-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow That was hilarious! I love it! I really felt the characters, even with it being a short story. And although cheesy, the romance was super cute!!
You could call it, “A Christmas dream”, but that’s a bit generic.
As far as writing goes, there isn’t really much I would change. If this were an actual story, I would say they should get…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November
November gulped, thinking about Hitchens and the woman he’d been with. If there were others like them in this castle…
Others who…were even worse…
He let out a small sigh, wondering where all of his friends were right now.
Where Ara was right now.
Was she safe? Had she been transported somewhere that would protect her? Wi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, I just had an idea to make things more interesting. Let’s have resident castle villains! I propose just one or two at the start. So like guards of the castle anyone can use to make drama. if anyone wants them to be characters, make them whatever!
Let’s try to give them at least a motive though, not just mean…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings sounds good!! Also I really want Paxton and Luna to meet Matthew and them sometimes, so maybe when/if the dragons roars they’ll hear it too?
Also…I just realized/remembered that Luna has some trauma relating to Dragons!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c 🤣 it’s k Ev!! Nyx didn’t like him either 🤣
Grimm
The two introduced themselves, though the man seemed to be eyeing Grimm warily. Not that Grimm wasn’t used to that.
He did have a bit of a…dangerous air about him. Or so he’d been told.
“It’s nice to meet you both!” Lyn answered for him, obviously having checked on Nyx enough to b…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
The twins
Zlatan had to force his hand away from his sword hilt, stretch out the fingers in an effort to calm himself down. That man…if he were here now…he pulled in a deep breath and clasped his hands behind his back.
“Yes. Ve need to move on, to look for zem.” He looked over at November. “Zere are many people in zis place…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok so it’s hard to keep track… but I think Milo (and Cammie?) are with the dragon rn too. (that right @theloonyone ?) Oh and feather and crosshair are there too.
Trying to help us stay organized with who is where, also because we have split the groups to make them easier to manage, maybe only tag the people your…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I would absolutely love to read it! Sounds like a lot of fun!
(Btw, I love your charries 🥰)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…..
*Loud squeal, obviously*
That would be so much fun! Please do!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah! He sounds so cool!!
Don’t have much in the way of names sorry lol.
(Can I draw him sometime? Like he just seems so much fun to draw? 😂)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I feel like @felicity is gonna come back and be like “SOMEONE TELL ME PLZ 🤣”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Grimm
Nyx’s bandages were done, and thankfully this time the kit had given them a lot less trouble. Grimm was positive it was because Lyn was with him now, soothing the kit as Grimm worked.
Nyx stirred now, opening his eyes, finding focus on Lyn’s tearful face. Grimm watched as his tails slowly began to wag…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
So, most male Russian names that end in an ‘a’ are diminutive forms, so I’ll put the original name and it’s diminutive down.
Alyosha (Aleksey): Russian form of Alexis, meaning helper, defender.
Afonya (Afanasiy): Russian form of Athanasius, meaning Immortal.
Borya (Boris): Russian name meaning short, wolf, or snow leopard.
Kesha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c I do think I’ll have them meet Grimm, Lyn and Nyx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s no probllama!! *Tells ma baby you like his name. He immediately blushes and turns into a puddle of adorableness*
HMMM ok let’s see
Jax (can be short for Jaxon), Xander, Xavier (can call him Xavi), Knox, Alexei (I personally luv this name. It’s like the perfect mix of Russian sounding but also Greek-ish and Royal sound…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*gasp. Leans over table. Points sword.* how did you know….?
XD
I can neither confirm nor deny.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c AHHH I WANNA SEE THIS SCENE 🤣
- Load More
